Australian screenshots

d4-dde-someforrest.jpg

d4-dde-sometown.jpg

Zec

Out of curiosity, Who made those tanks, and where are they?

Im starting to make a VR Route and theese could come in handy.....

3830, how long must we wait to utilise some of your excellent layouts? Is Warabrook Station present in that layout?;)

Out of curiosity, Who made those tanks, and where are they?

Im starting to make a VR Route and theese could come in handy.....

They're a join project between jerker and myself. They are currently in beta though, so may be a little while till release...

Zec

D4_278-cross_with_K103.jpg

D4 #278 brings a down pass service into Some Town whilst K103 waits in the loop...

K103-through-cutting.jpg

K103 runs light engine through the cutting on the up side of Some Town

Zec

In regard to the "issue" which occurred in previous pages over 4 posts commenting on CWS's latest project in the form of the C38 class, I'd like to invite anyone to go back and take a look at the posts which were the result of the announcement of Pete's latest rebuild of the C38 class, the number of posts which followed that announcement numbered much greater then the measily 4 which were the result of the CWS screenshot.

Just because we post and appreciate CWS's work does not mean we automatically forget about the models built by one of the first people here to make Australian Steam....I also find it quite dissapointing someone would assume such a thing of myself and the other 3 people who also posted.

Just my 2 cents

Tom

Last edited:
progress report

It works well in 06 and TC apparently, Just waiting on the completion of an engine sound by Daniel

cheers
pete
6030jh1.jpg

D4_278-cross_with_K103.jpg

D4 #278 brings a down pass service into Some Town whilst K103 waits in the loop...

K103-through-cutting.jpg

K103 runs light engine through the cutting on the up side of Some Town

Zec
These screenshots are awsome Zec, but one question. whats that cliff spline?

Last edited:
Pete. The sound files have been done for a while. I just need to finish up tests and give you a report. Theres a number of problems in the config that 06 brings up.

In regards to jubo. Long time no see. Were you talking about Fernleigh?

miappl, they're boobless_eds splines (if not, they look like them) that are at present un-released. Maybe zec made some aswell. I don't know (and this stupid editor won't go out of italics. grr)

Daniel

Last edited:
miappl, they're boobless_eds splines (if not, they look like them) that are at present un-released. Maybe zec made some aswell. I don't know (and this stupid editor won't go out of italics. grr)

Daniel

Jims ones are more " Lumpy " on the cliff itself ( Which is good thing for anyone who diddn't get what im on about:) )

Anthony

It works well in 06 and TC apparently, Just waiting on the completion of an engine sound by Daniel

cheers
pete
6030jh1.jpg

that garratt is starting to look good Pete, am looking forward to seeing this one (anyone doing the short north?);

a minor quibble: can you use a slimmer font for the numbers? they are a little too bold... this shot might be helpful http://www.pbase.com/stanb/image/37817645 ..then again it shows quite a variance in the font used as well

It all depends on the loco and where it was last over-hauled, or in alot of cases, where is was last re-numbered:p

The AD60 does look very good and I'm very much looking forward to the day I can have double-headed Garratt's hauling W44 between Molong and Orange if I ever manage to get the DEM data for the area and get out to Molong to do some research.

Tom

miappl,

Those cliff splines I made ages ago. If I sent them to anyone, whoever wants to release them under there name can. I don't know when I'll be back in Australia to finish and release them, it could be a month, it could be a year. I have about two dozen spines more or less finished back at home, but I won't be there to tidy them up and get them onto the DLS.
To whoever I may have sent any betas to, release, modify, upload them, take credit for them. I really don't care. :)

Jim

miappl,

Those cliff splines I made ages ago. If I sent them to anyone, whoever wants to release them under there name can. I don't know when I'll be back in Australia to finish and release them, it could be a month, it could be a year. I have about two dozen spines more or less finished back at home, but I won't be there to tidy them up and get them onto the DLS.
To whoever I may have sent any betas to, release, modify, upload them, take credit for them. I really don't care. :)

Jim

Hi Boobless_ed,

Thank you for kindly allowing whomever you've sent these to, your permission to release/carry on with their development.
These are going to be very useful once released by whoever may have betas to play with???.:eek: :)

Pete. The sound files have been done for a while. I just need to finish up tests and give you a report. Theres a number of problems in the config that 06 brings up.

In regards to jubo. Long time no see. Were you talking about Fernleigh?

Daniel
Yeah Fernleigh and GNR. Did you end up completley re-doing Fernleigh? The original test one was quite good, i did a bit of re-texturing and landscaping, but I haven't finished.

Back