Australian screenshots

Hey Tom(my G) i got a problem, I downloaded you Pac Nat weathered T class but the hood is pitch black:confused: . Theres no missing dependencies in it either....

Thats because it is black :hehe: shouldn't be pitch black though, should have some brownish stains through it. Ill send you a pic of the real life version if you want me to?

Tom :)

trainz2008062723162134ww2.jpg

T379 idles away while 8153 sits in the background at Wadalbavale.

First pic of one of my re-skins! :D Was wondering how long it would take ;) ad602000 also put a lot of hard work into that so thank him as well :) Also to mention is, 3000 posts!! Wow well done guys :p

EDIT: And 200 pages :)

Last edited:
Once a thriving industry supported by local farmers, rising prices have forced farmers to walk away from their farms, resulting in the closure of their local co-op and with the closure, the railways abandoned the siding, its fate yet to be decided.

screen014yl7.jpg

First pic of one of my re-skins! :D Was wondering how long it would take ;) ad602000 also put a lot of hard work into that so thank him as well :) Also to mention is, 3000 posts!! Wow well done guys :p

EDIT: And 200 pages :)

I've had great fun playing around with these. Well done to the both of you.:)

Hi guys,

First off, great stuff Patchy, well done.

Secondly I have been been busy with work & haven't had any Trainz time for awhile. :(

I have had no Progress with any Sugarcane industry items.

If somebody can help with making any of these,

I will give $150Australian for a complete Hi-Quality working Interactive Sugarcane industry, with the 5 items below (1 Loco)
Or $25 to each Hi-Quality item made separately as well, to have variety.
No more than 2 harvesters or 2 complete mills
only 1 bin & siding required.
Loco's are unlimited.

Cheers,
Torana.:)

Hi Torana,
Yes I guess we have waited long enough :hehe:
And if you get good quality stuff, then you could put it out as payware to recover your investment :wave:
I thought of doing the same thing myself, because it appears only three or four people are interested in the little railway with more track than one or two of the state systems :'(
However good luck with your tender!
Cheers
Rod
ps are you in a position to put together pictures with measurements, or supply plans? We would need something to work with?

Once a thriving industry supported by local farmers, rising prices have forced farmers to walk away from their farms, resulting in the closure of their local co-op and with the closure, the railways abandoned the siding, its fate yet to be decided.

Great work once again Mulie. Glad to see you back as well!

cane trainz

I am interested in this sugar mill and bin tippler and the sidings and harvesters and transporters and all the other stuff. :)
I cant wait to see some more stuff cause there is so much sugar cane stuff in qld and we need more of it on trainz. If anyone wants pics of something just ask me and i am sure i will be able to get it for you

Cheers Mitch;)

PS. Here in bundy they only tip one six tonne bin at a time in the tippler.

Some good works from everyone...

A few screens from one`o mules fairly big fictional maps (slowly being bought back to life). One of which I don't think he has ever uploaded to the DS.

Quote: "A map is never finished as things are constantly changing" (as in reality too I suppose). - bigboy4000up

To be Made for TRS2004

you're joking aren't you torana :hehe:

No I'm not joking, first in will get the $cash$. I've been waiting 4yrs already.
I used to live in the Burdekin (North Queensland) for 15yrs & became fond of the industry.
The only way is to relive my time there & have fun with a Sugarcane layout, is Trainz.

Hi Torana,
Yes I guess we have waited long enough :hehe:
And if you get good quality stuff, then you could put it out as payware to recover your investment :wave:
I thought of doing the same thing myself, because it appears only three or four people are interested in the little railway with more track than one or two of the state systems :'(
However good luck with your tender!
Cheers
Rod
ps are you in a position to put together pictures with measurements, or supply plans? We would need something to work with?

First off, thanks for the suggestion, but i have no intention to resell anything as payware,
ALL goods would be released on DLS for everybody to use for free.

Secondly, the TRS2004 built in mill would be fine to start with.
With a rotary (2 bin) unloader, bulk Sugar out silo & a Molasses out silo
Just make it generic so it can be used anywhere in the world.

The Cane bin i want is all ready made by Shagster, Gmax files available at link below.

http://www.mybizsoftware.net/trainz/downloads.htm

The bin is fine as is, although the bogie's dont line up with the 2'4"in tracks.
Just make it loadable with Winnaa's Sugarcane product on DLS
And if some one could make the green loco sit on the track properly, it sits too low.

For the siding i don't know, I think a 5 track siding, 20bins on each to make 100 bins at max.
it would have a static, generic haul-out truck that has 2 full cane bins at one end that is backed up
down a dirt ramp to unload the bins at Rail level (ground).
The haul-out truck would be like the ones in the Burdekin (North Queensland),
Acco's like Natvanders trucks or similar.

reserved for photo

Loco's could be any Australian one's,
my preference is for the Burdekin cane trains, which can be found in Cane Railway operators, Herbert/Burdekin,

The burdekin mills are: Kalamia, Invicta, Pioneer, Inkerman.
Just click on current loco's

there are some available here http://www.canetrains.net/index.php
Just register to download 2 examples of loco's
that would give idea as to what you would you need to be done for a
hi-quality latest version of these fine examples.

Once registered, all photo's & info etc is available Goto Cane Train forums & then click on Workshops,
all Trainz info is available here.
It will be a bit quite at the moment as the crushing is on right now.

Wobby, thanks for your support,
if everyone that has something to offer, can, I'm sure we can make this happen.:D

Last edited:
Cane Trainz

Hey torana i like the way you have changed the clyde and baldwin colour schemes i would not mind having my com-eng, EM Baldwin, 73 class Walkers and my clyde locos similiar to the solour scheme they have here in bundy. Mainly yellow with black bonnet top and white roof with red and white striped headstocks. If any one could help it would be great.

Thanks Mitch

A day near Wycheproof...

Taken from Coles Road, to the east of Wycheproof and to the east of the level crossing.
up-wycheproof-wheaty-morning.jpg

Taken from Coles Road again, this time on the western side of the crossing.
down-wycheproof-wheaty-evening.jpg

Taken from the crossing on Gretgrix Road.
down-wycheproof-wheaty-evening-2.jpg

Zec

Ha! end of the line for you Mulie Lol your screens a so realistic and Marty's little redo is surpurb as well keep moving that dirt guys and creating bits of QR..............

Back