Australian screenshots

They're called Sig T Feathers and control the arms on signals to the track they align too when you have multiple signals on a post.

The yard is starting to take shape on this 5 or so year old project, lol

azervich_20160320_0006_zpsmr7qgd6p.jpg

Warnambool_zpsejn50co9.png

Cheers.

I managed to get permission to squeeze in with an Al driver last night, just before his shift ended on the Sydney CBD layout. He was driving a NSW Tangara G Set. I was lucky because I grabbed a couple of shots over his shoulder hoping the flash wouldn't blind him.

2016_03_21_160838.jpg

I bribed him with a can of Mountain Dew. (Hullo! Can Tangara's drive on sleepers? Some sneaky bloke has taken off with the rails - Cheeky bugger)
2016_03_21_160725.jpg

Just coming into Redfern Station
2016_03_21_161151.jpg

Onto Central Station.
2016_03_21_161326.jpg

Entering the City Circle tunnel from Central towards Town Hall

2016_03_21_161345.jpg

Through the City Circle tunnel.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Last edited:
I've created a small layout (more a model railway) which I'm presently working on. It has a dual track electrified passenger train operating from portals that serves two stations, whilst freight trains run iron ore, as well as, coal from mines to various processing plants. A lumber delivery train also runs between the mill and a lumber outlet. All this on a single baseboard. Although fictitious, I wanted to keep an Australian flavour, so I'm running NSW passenger units which happen to run on the RH side for a change, yet motor cars still run on the LH side. A Chinese Coal train and a BHP Billiton Ore train look after some activity, whilst a NSWGR 48 Class looks after the lumber. Here's a short video of just a small segment. It's called "Somewhere" but nowhere near complete.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Some more screenshots from the Sydney CBD layout

2016_03_23_224444.jpg

An Intercity Trainlink V Set from Lithgow arrives at number 4 platform Sydney Central
2016_03_23_224953.jpg

A 'Special' 4 Car CityRail N Set from Newcastle arrives at Central with 180 people on board for the Sydney Mardi Gras.

Cheers, Roy3b3

Hey guys

Here is a link to a video of most of Memeboys models in action. Posted on youtube by Sydney Trains blogs. Unfortunately, AI tends to not play the right sounds like the game would when we are driving. Still, it looks realistic and I'm sure he is super proud of his efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zfTpqZ1cc&feature=youtu.be

Hey Taggy, That's quite a good video - Was that your route built in TS12 ? I do like Paddy's Market,.. do you happen to have the kuid for the building?
Also, the mono-rail station,... was that jjs11154 model?

Cheers mate,
Roy

Hi Roy

I have no idea whos route it is, at a guess I would say it would be one of memboys creations. (I just shared the link) ;)
The monorail stuff I don't think is finished yet but when it is, it will be available on memeboys website. :)

Hi Roy

I have no idea whos route it is, at a guess I would say it would be one of memboys creations. (I just shared the link) ;)
The monorail stuff I don't think is finished yet but when it is, it will be available on memeboys website. :)

Thanks mate. Cheers.

Back