Australian screenshots

Hello all.

Popping in while on the road. Great work everyone.

@Matruck.

I have the Cat already made but that is back in Brisbane on my laptop and i have no way of releasing it due to the build number at 2.9. I could help you out with the overhead problem.

Kind Regards.

M.G

Great shots everyone.
Yeah thanks M.G no hurry now as i have updated to TS12 SP1 and have to try and find it all again LOL.
15a32bd42aa9f0deda00b157f3c2b6ba.jpg

A couple of 49 Class by Tom sitting in front of sum QR Wagons by Azza.

Cheers Mick.

Looking good Mick!
Bit of real world inspiration time...those of you on the facebook groups would know that SSR have bought and overhauled 9 ex-PN VHGF hoppers. Couldn't resist painting some up...
3f5d64750137129c18b5f24e62ee8eb7.jpg

I'd love to have some 49's in 1:32 scale >_>

Anyways, just showing off something random....

image_zpsfjc0tr7n.png

The doors have a draft bake because something went wrong after I adjusted the mapping, on full daylight bake it gets to about 20% then it just sits there, about 8 mins later I get an out of memory message, even if I delete the whole model leaving the one 200 poly ish door it still will not bake, gets to 99.9% then sits there for ages, it's a rather frustrating problem.

Anyways, there were only 3 of these wagons as they were experiments with open wagons carrying grain, 402, 406 and 1071, only 1071 was moved to Freight Centre Traffic keeping the grain mods.

Those containers look very much like mine.
Search kuid 97008 or Willem2.
Can't remember exact kuid.

Cheers,
Bill.

Kuids run from kuid2:97008:48141:2 to :48144:2 and then :48165:2 till :48168:2
there are 8 all up.

Last edited:
Yeah they're Bill's excellent Steel Butterbox containers. The RCQFs in both coil and container carrying form are Tommyg/Lesley's

As are the Xs, and the Apex wagons (well in part at least)

Just some stuff I slapped up last night and early this morning to be thrown into storage bins *cough*I mean yards*cough*....

azervich_20151031_0001_zpsbamcbgso.jpg

azervich_20151031_0003_zpsyfymciwd.jpg

azervich_20151031_0004_zpssuyxktx5.jpg

Cheers.

Some really nice content of late :D!

Azza - love those steel wagons!

Tom - love those coil wagons and the 49/X classes!

Keep up the great work!

Well I finally reached a milestone - the GL class bogies are now pretty much done, just need to fix up the wheel textures as they appear to be a bit too 'shiny'.

gl_bogie.jpg

With that done the GL's will be ready to go beta soon - just need to do some LOD's as the poly count is a bit high!

gl_finished.jpg

Again keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers, :wave:

Matt

Back