Australian screenshots

maattmessi17

Welcome to our thread mate. :)

Well, you've come to right place if you like Sydney Electric Trains. There is exciting stuff in development at the moment, with one to released very soon. If you cant wait, NSWGR46class and AD60200 have a huge range to keep you happy until the new stuff arrives. Trust me, you will love them. As memeboy's shot above shows, they will be worth the wait. ;)

When it comes to screenshots, you don't need to ask mate, whack them up and enjoy the comments, help and suggestions given. :)

Also, great work on those locos boys, they are outstanding works of art!

Last edited:
Hi Lesley,

Fair enough! I am using Trainz12 and I remember reading somewhere that the Wabadavale route wouldn't work in Trainz12. If I download Natvanders version from TRAINZ DLS would that work in Trainz 12?

Cheers Bal0019

Hi Everyone

I've released the Tangara sets on my website (finally) with the various differences over the years :)

Now available at http://trainzelectrotransport.myfreesites.net/

20487902321_99f889ded3_b.jpg

Congratulations Memeboy, this was a huge project and you've done such a great job! These will be a must for anyone modelling Sydney or NSW lines, both fictional and prototype. :)

Hi memeboy,

I spotted your G & T Set Tangara's on your website, liked what I saw and did the full download. The 'dependencies' DL was no problem, but there is an unknown asset <kuid:60723:100080> which affects all the consists. I did a search on http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/eng/Assets/search but that came up empty.

At present, the DLS is down for 6 hours today and one item 'Redcorona' <kuid:2:60723:70002:1> also needs to be downloaded, which I'll do when it's back on line.

I just noticed that the same author 'Davido' prepared both these assets so, I'm wondering if you may know what the 'unknown asset' was.

Looking forward to running these beauties on my City Circle layout. Cheers,
Roy3b3

[Retired to Queensland after 40 years commuting Sydney City Rail]

Memeboy,

Awesome work on the Tangaras mate, very well done! :D I love the cab interior and how the target boards can be changed!

Azervich - nice looking container wagons there!

By the way I just got T:ANE not long ago and have just finished installing my content over from TS12. Just wondering is there anyway of fixing the 'glass' issue, where none of the window glass textures are showing as 'opaque' on most of the installed content? (Memeboy you seem to have avoided this issue with the Tangaras! :))

Anyway keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers, :wave:

Matt

Hi all,

I'm uploaded some consists to the DLS for those who aren't sure which cars go where on NSW EMU sets. I've done the V set and Tangaras with more to come as the others are in game.
Tangara consists are in 4 car sets as per the prototype, so those who want 8 car sets simply place two together on the track.
V set consists are in 4 and 6 car sets, again those who want 8 car sets just place two 4 car sets together. Both the conventional 6 car V set and the "Super Six" V set are included. (The latter used on the South Coast line in the Railcorp livery)

Just as assistance to anyone modelling NSW/Sydney railways. :)

EDIT:
They won't go up, I did hear something about the DLS being off line today but I thought it would be back by now.

Last edited:
Hey Matt,

How's the GL going :)?

Cheers
David

Getting there David, had a bit of a break from modelling, but just need to get the bogie and the LOD meshes done and it will be ready to go beta sometime in the near future. :)

Will post some screens up soon!

Cheers,

Matt

Memeboy,

I downloaded those units and I can't seem to find <kuid:60723:100080>; do you know where I could find this one?

Hi Memeboy,
After downloading all your Tangara units, I still can't locate <kuid:60723:100080> either - it's the only one missing. I did another check on 'TrainzKuidIndex' but still no luck from that source.

It appears to affect the 'Driving' units only, which are listed below...

<kuid:379443:101032> NSW G set Tangara Cityrail Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:101035> NSW G set Tangara Original Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:101018> NSW T set Tangara Cityrail Black Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:101022> NSW T set Tangara Cityrail Refurbished Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:100931> NSW T set Tangara Cityrail Yellow Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:101024> NSW T set Tangara TfNSW Refurbished Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:101026> NSW T set Tangara TfNSW Refurbished Driver Trailer Trial Doors - Modified, Missing dependencies
<kuid:379443:101028> NSW T set Tangara TfNSW Refurbished Trial Gangways Driver Trailer - Modified, Missing dependencies

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

That's very strange, I have them installed in both TANE and TS12 and they work ok in both. I only installed the dependencies from the website provided and it went in ok. Can I suggest you re download and install the dependencies and try again? If not, memeboy may need to look into it.

Thanks Taggy,
I took your advice and reinstalled the 'Dependencies' again without any luck.

I had also installed them in both T:ANE and TS12 and the 'trailer' coaches are fine, however the 'driver' sets all have the same missing asset (<kuid:60723:100080>) which I'm unable to locate what it is or any updates.

I also downloaded all of Davidos assets to see if any 'hidden' folder repaired it with no luck either. So, I'm at a bit of a loss to get these trains running.

I may just delete all the downloaded files completely and re-start the process again. But if there is a missing asset, it's not going to work anyway. Maybe Memeboy can help.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

EDIT: Just thinking Taggy, if your sets downloaded without any problem, can you check the dependencies on one of them to see if there is an alternative asset to <kuid:60723:100080> - I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Last edited:
Just to show off some of the National Rail stuff without containers, they have prototypical numbers to suit V/Line Wagons that where recoded

119 RQCX taking numbers between 501 to 998, I left out the 4 digit numbers,
74 RQCY taking numbers between 508 to 999, I left out the 4 digit numbers,
79 RQFF taking numbers between 3 to 135,

azervich_20150813_0002_zpsxsrxysds.jpg~original

only need some minor details added then they'll be complete, I'm also going to see about building higher detail ANR/SAR/NSW bogies, the bogie seen in the screenshot where known as VR WGNS S.G. 30 Cast Steel Ride Control, using that on all the Standard Guage stock won't look right, lol

Cheers.

Roy,

The missing kuid belongs to 'blue corona' which is the guards light. You will need davido's V set if you cant get it off the DLS.

Thanks Taggy,
I 'discovered' the link to davido's V set which I downloaded,... but still the same story <kuid:60723:100080> is coming up "Unknown".
I also did a complete uninstall of the original download then did a new download from Memeboy's website, with no improvement.

It's a pity because the sets are not complete. Just one unknown asset that makes it unworkable. I even tried to delete the asset but it wouldn't let me.

Maybe Memeboy has an answer.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Back