Australian screenshots

One from myself, coming into TANE for 2015; QR NG B15 Converted
QR%20NG%20B15%20Converted%20290_zpsbq7luzxx.png

With Regards,

Michael Gitsham

Muliebuck
I have had a year off from trainz been working on another project, have got back into train over the past few weeks or so, using a lappy at the moment main pc has been out of action for a while. Just workign out if its better to fix it or build fresh using the old hard drives.

GHosty

G'day!

Semi freelance Tasrail QM Class flat. :D I wasn't able to find reliable diagrams so I had to go off photos.

Whipped this up in a few hours.

Cheers!

Jake.

Last edited:
All very nice shots guys

working on my Port of Brisbane Route again getting it TANE ready here's a couple of shot to refresh your memory ..

rounding-the-lopps.jpg

this shot is looking over the Loop at the end of the Yards..

I'm looking for Assets for my route..

Prefered freeware for use in the Session I'm putting together...

but for really good QR based assets I"m happy to look at payware for my personal use...

Looking-and-a-working-BMT-facility-Fisherman-Island.jpg

Looking into BMT facility

11401066_704869829619530_582990218141459289_n.jpg

K (set)

Still a very early version.

Also if anyone is interested my Variotrams, as well as some infrastructure have been released on my website.

First screenshots but here is a route I am building called the Widgeree Line. The line is going to have terminus's and even though the name suggests Widgeree will not be the final stop.After Widgeree the line will be split into two. I also would like to create a loco shed for all my locos but anyway this is what I have set out and completed so far:
18392081378_0bdeac0812_z.jpg

The Widgeree Slidings

17959203183_8bc13768e7_z.jpg

Widgeree Station from the North West of what will be thew township of Widgeree when I build it.

17959204703_b2c1fe5d78_z.jpg

A CountryLink station sign at Widgeree

18392081378_0bdeac0812_z.jpg

And last but not least Widgeree station looking North.

Last edited:
I don't do that with my YouTube channel, and this is a screenshot thread, so um you won't be popular if you don't post screenshots.

Aidyn,
The person before me posted a video and that was why I did it. Just because you do not do it doesn't mean me and others cannot

Back