Australian screenshots

A QJ in Aussieland?!?

I like to mix things up. :D
31b08809676e97ba3640c1d1529147c8.jpg

72f071eadf8095c3d9c1dc76dfca5df3.jpg

babd3c5f23abd1852549fe7f66a16fee.jpg

ff62af6ed836aeb7e45279023762233b.jpg

I just can't make the orb of warnings disappear. :(

Geez there's some decent stuff being created nowadays. Good to see.

Still waiting on your GL Matt :p How's it coming along?

Hi Jamie,

Good things come to those who wait :hehe:!

Seriously the GL is getting there, just need to fine tune the texture mapping a bit more as well as add a few more bits of detail to the mesh and get the alpha numbering completed.
I've been a bit busy the last few weeks so progress has been slow but rest assured I am working on it :)!

gl_class2.jpg

On another note Memeboy and Taggy, I'm sill trying to find the words to describe how awesome the Waratahs and Tangaras are! I'm a railway worker myself so I spend a fair bit of time around these trains and your attention to detail such as the door operations, lighting, warning tones and even the bell signals is just WOW! I wish my modelling skills were as great as yours!

Looking forward to these very muchly, keep up the great work!

Cheers, :wave:

Matt

Hi everyone

Thanks Matt for the comments, that GL looks amazing, nice work :).

Anyways here's more pictures of the Variotram (from the Sydney Light Rail) rework, showing before and after of my old vs new interiors

Before:
11164805_695539153885931_4200489179191483783_n.jpg

After:
11295827_695539107219269_790185618574686899_n.jpg

Thankfully, I installed TANE without issue. (Surprisingly)
I think I may have read about it in the Kickstarter forum though Pete, if you wanted to have a look. :)

Matt, love the GL mate! Re the Tangara, I'm very fortunate to be able to get the shots needed whilst at work and if you think they look good in TS12, wait until you see them (and Davido's V sets) in TANE!!! :)

Trams are coming along nicely mate. :)

NSWGR_5910

Maitland Yard

(LINKS REMOVED)

If i can be of help please by all means let me know hoave just returned from the Hunter Valley and have a number of shots that may be of help.

Ghosty

Thanks for the offer Ghostryder, but my layout is just a fictional, Hunter Valley style layout, only depicting names from the area. E.g. Maitland, Metford, Hexham, East Maitland etc. Thank you again for the offer! :)

thebigman, that GL is looking awesome! :Y: Keep up the great work!

-Eno

Noticed latley a few of Natvanders items have popped up in CMP and even one of Davidos horn sounds appeared and i didn't think anything was wrong with them, Cant tell what build they are meant for and i downloaded one of Nat's items ok so anyone knows why they have been put back up ?.
Cheers Mick.

Western Australia Modern L Class fleet ready for action.
272ae88a2350ff5597dd2447cbfa49f4.jpg

That GL is looking awesome Matt, if you need a hand for anything just let me know ;)

Lesley, wow! those L/LZs are looking amazing! Any custom sounds or just ones that fit?

LittleBondi, mines still in Processing last time I checked on Simulator Central.

Recent edition to my Hunter Valley Line, a Balloon loop inspired by Stanford Colliery? This is the weigh bridge.

-Eno Silvie

Nice work for you too Eno, I did make the Hunter Valley DEM age's ago but i think it is a team effort as its too huge for one person. Not too familiar with the loadout you have here but keep on showing the progress pic's.
Cheers Mick.

Hello All.

Have not been in game for a while. But while I wait for TANE to show up, here is a quick little project which I finished in 20 mins; now just ready for export. Q.R Hand Trike
Trike_zpsyuynwg3t.png

Will be on the DLS by the weekend, along with my TGR Semaphore Signals and other things.

Regards,

M.Gitsham

Last edited:
TANE%202015-05-18%2021-25-33-94.jpg

A quick test of the air braked M class in-game. Still need to finish a few textures, and details, for it :)

Zec

Nice work Zec looks good but what happened to the chimney ?, Looks like it is ripped or sumthing or is it the dome thing in the middle. Sorry i'm not that much into these old things LOL. But that track looks pretty cool too.
Cheers Mick.

Hi Mick

It's a weird error with smoothing, or normals, or something. It's only really shown up in T:ANE, although I believe it may be linked to another issue that other creators have struggled with over the last couple of years (but have been difficult to be reproduced reliably in the office until now). I've reported it, hopefully it gets looked at sometime...

Regards
Zec

Back