Australian screenshots

Yeah, this is the new water reflections in T:ANE :) For a quick test map, I reckon they look pretty good! Now if only it worked on all other objects, that'd be nice!

Regards
Zec

B79 waits for the 'All Clear' from the signalman with a morning goods whilst Y162 waits to shunt a late running pass, Wadalbavale 1970
4ba9ad65d4dee0e9b968826a48097a19.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Hello timothetoolman,
Great screenies.
I was wondering where you got the VR B Class. It only shows as faulty in my T:ANE.
Also like the look of the blue guards van. Is this on the DLS?
Russell

That old B class has been modified to remove any errors in TS12, as well as to bump up the textures, bogies and sounds a little :)
The guards van you see is a reskin of S301's CW van, which is on the DLS. The blue and gold reskin is based on the old CE vans which we do not yet have ingame
Cheers
Stevo

Thanks for the reply Stevo.

Is there anywhere I can get the B class? I have uninstalled TS12 in readiness for TANE, so wouldn't be able to update it?

Russell

The B class is just the old one off the DLS, you'll have to modify it yourself as permission has not been sought to pass it around. They're mostly changes in the config that remove or modify tags that prevent it from working and perhaps adding or changing a few more to improve it.

Sydney Central
TANE%202015-04-05%2020-22-02-89_zpsbkupdmmt.png

Having some trouble getting Davido's NSWGR & NSW SRA 900 & 800 rail cars working in T:ANE

Last edited:
Sounds like I'm not the only one who is having issues with T:ANE. Not to mention the times I'd work for hours to finish of my route and it decides to crash while I'm saving.

-Cheers

Back