Australian screenshots

AT the moment its in a quiet lull, I am involved with it but i have been busy one writing a book for a centenary event in Coffs Harbour that occurs in August this year and between that depression has made its presence felt as well. I have been slowly getting back into trainz after a 12 month lay off due to the above listed matters.

Ghosty

Some Tangerine and lots of grey.

azervich_20150219_0001_zpsftbtmfj5.jpg

Cheers.

Hey Pete if you need any hi-res pics let me know, (also got lots on the ore cars) got my dad to get a load of them as he works up there. Looks good mate.

A2 995 takes sub-800 ton mixed out of Lambley. Normally this task would fall to a C or N class but express 4-6-0 was the only loco avaliable
069e06ba6647ce519ebf940248d40967.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Hi Timo,

The A2 will take 845 tons on level track to a 1%, or 351 tons on a 2%, a super heater can take an extra 5% over a saturated.

Cheers.

I'm not denying that an A2 could pull that much; it's just a C or N, or even a K would be better suited to the job, especially if the service is a roadside freight like seen above :p

Cheers
Tim

The A2s have separately installed plate cow catchers. IIRC the rod catchers are in the file as well. All one needs to do is change the mesh file name in the config for the cowcatchers :)

Back