Australian screenshots

NSWGR_46class
Have been out of trainz for most of the last 12 months working and researching a book for a century celebration of Coffs Harbour Railway Station and the Coffs Harbour to Raleigh Section of the NSW North Coast Line, now back into trainz i find myself needing to update some of my content and it takes time to update what i have. And add into that DLS having issues its taking a while to get the update carried out. So until i can update them all i make the most of what i have until then.

Ghosty

Michael G.,

Your B18 is looking grand but I might suggest creating your own tender bogie - the one you're using looks rather out of place texture-wise.

Kieran.

Alas, I can't upload it. It's all built on the Wadalbavale route. I just started modifying it one day a long long time ago and now I can't leave it!

Here are some more shots for you though.

screenshot20120328at100.png

The intercity platforms are full of trains at the end of the morning rush on this wet Wednesday.

screenshot20120328at100.png

St James station. If this was the view from my office window, I doubt I would ever get any work done!

screenshot20120328at104.png

4490 leads the 10:07 Wadalbavale express over busy Bathurst Street.

screenshot20120328at105.png

The same train passes an Up Endeavour with an all stations from Halley River. To get to the terminal platforms at St James, it must pass under the Down suburban track and through Central platform 4. The two tracks on the left are both Up and once past Central and St James platform 1, lead to...(below)
screenshot20120328at111.png

Olympic Park. Originally planned as an underground station, a new government elected at the time of construction opted for the cheaper aboveground station. It was built it in the cut and cover ditch created for the original underground station but never covered!

Cheers
Ziggy

Hi mate, were did you get the EMU in the bottom photo? i've been looking for it for ts10

That is the B-set on the DLS by cjennin they are a 2004 model and should run in TS10 with some fixes - There newer version by me on the DLS will run in the TS10 but you will need to change the marker lights kuids as they use TS12 ones
Hi mate, were did you get the EMU in the bottom photo? i've been looking for it for ts10

Last edited:
Something for some of you to drool over..... well... maybe not, lol
Piccy Removed

Cheers.
Nice work Azza is this a modern style VR Wagon or one from your way back when Mosses played footy for the Accolyte's days ? :hehe:.
Looks good anyways mate.
Cheers Mick.

What is the name of the platform used? IIRC It is on the DLS?

That's clearly one of Deadly's Cityrail platforms - and yes, they're on the DLS. They're old 04 content though so I have no idea if they work for TS Mac or T:ANE. They should be easy enough to find by searching either his username or 'Cityrail'.

Hi Mick,

I've built modern stock before, like the SCX Cable's, VPCX Wagons, ESX Wagons and the P Class locos, H cars, Harris Cars, all 1950's to 1980's :)

For 2015 I want to fill in the Gap of Modern Rollingstock, this is stock that hasn't been built yet for trainz, Victoria has so much rolling stock, we don't even have about 30% of it in trainz yet, lol

Here's another screenie of them, only took about 2-3 weeks to build it :)

azervich_20150206_0005_zpszgbhuxjx.jpg~original

azervich_20150207_0001_zpsy6mmdp2f.jpg~original

These particular wagons are still in use today by PN, it's just that no one has noticed, lol. In 1980's and 1990's the ends where chopped and these where modified to container flats.

Cheers.

Yeah i know you have a fair bit of modern stuff out there Azza i was having a bit of a stir that's all LOL, Those both look pretty good and they'll look better with sum weathering.
Cheers Mick.

Hi gufs,

I used a texture replace on the bulk head ends that change based on the numbers used, don't confuse it with liveries texture-replace you see on rolling stock when you can select clean, dirty or weathered, the one I'm using is a numbers texture replace, so these will change based on the number selected, that way the wagons will keep to the prototype :)

Hi Mick

I've never been any good at weathering, look how awful those dirty P Classes turned out :(

Cheers.

Let me know if ya need a hand Azza i can send you a couple of PSD's with weathering on them then you can copy the layers over to your work.
Cheers Mick.

Back