Australian screenshots

Oh, come on! Is it really that hard for internet users of the 21st century to keep anything civil!
For God's sake, save it for Twitter and come back with an ounce of decent maturity! At this point I wouldn't care if this thread was closed, some specific people, the same every time, are just burying it too far in the hole!

Just keep the crap to yourself!
Stevo

Thought i'd give this lens flare bizo a go. Think i'll just stick to the normal piccy's LOL.
fa67284014966fda74500b8ea17e970d.jpg

Cheers Mick.

9309 awaits to Depart Newcastle opon Tyne to move The Overland empty cars after dropping the guests off at the station to get road coaches to Edinburgh Scotland due to track work when the line opens up fully the train will have monorail attached

Last edited:
While this all looks wonderful, I take it everything is for 2009 and up?
Unless the creator say's different when they released it then yes i'd say its all for 2009 and up, You could always try and put it back in 2004/6 for laugh's too see if it'd work but i don't think it would.
Cheers Mick.

How is the vline vlocitys working on the mac a stuff up NSWGR_46CLASS?

This will quite possibly fall on deaf ears but for what it's worth here goes nuthin.... Aidyn, if you continue with your confrontational attitude then you will get the fight you are looking for. I will also advise that there ARE Moderators who look into these threads and if you do keep this up it will be one of them that bans you, not the people you are picking a fight with. If that post was in jest, than I apologize.
Just a friendly piece of advice.
Glen

That 93 class looks real nice there, has anyone heard from Vinnybarb as i know he was quite sick when he was making some of these great assets.

Yeah, nice screenshots. You haven't pertained to the purpose of this thread at all yet... incidentally, it may be a grammatical error or something but on the last page you said you wished for people to know the Vlocities DID work on the Mac...

Just some news for everyone. The V/line Vlocity DMU's that NSWGR_46_CLASS made work on the mac.

On the screenshot topic, looking good, Eno, but you seem to be getting a little TOO into the lens flare, its starting to look like a collaboration with JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg :hehe:

Cheers
Stevo

Aidyn, if you continue with your confrontational attitude then you will get the fight you are looking for. I will also advise that there ARE Moderators who look into these threads and if you do keep this up it will be one of them that bans you, not the people you are picking a fight with.
Glen

I'm Definitely agreeing with you on that one and I am sure that there's not just myself who would like to see it. His constant reposts of 3 words get on everyone's nerves and the other day, he said its an accident. Well then if its an accident Aidyn, then why don't you go, delete the post and join it into one, simple as that.

Anyway, Early Morning Sunrise Over Beaudesert.

-Cheers

Amazing job!

What is that fence you used around the perimeter of the station grounds? Is that station building available on the DLS or is it custom made by yourself?

Thanks

Gimmepig

That sucks that everything here is for 2009 and up. I would definitely pay for a DL Class in similar detail as shown here that works for 2006. I've found one on the DLS, but it isn't as detailed. I also found an NR with this mad livery-changing thing that my father and nephew like, so that would be good too.

I'd also pay for the PL class I think it is. You know, that 48 is it with the nose?

Is it hard to convert from say 2009 to 2006 or to redo the mesh?

I'm not waving around money when I say I'd pay for these, it's out of desperation that I would, because I really need it.

If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it, as I'm not knowledgeable in the ways of editing meshes and things.

Back