Australian screenshots

Vlocity

Oh okay Pete, the electric versions which Adelaide Metro ordered are pretty good looking, and I hate those Public Transport Victoria livery, they are very ugly, and I think the Vlocity version is rather weird looking, the others I do not mind, but the vlocity livery is one that I DO mind. :)

Cheers

Aidyn

jetstream's mesh went nowhere, never developed, Bill built a completely new mesh Bill left some of his meshes with a few people which in his words to me were "to do with what you want". I suspect similar or the same was said to other recipients. I have Bills S class, as well as the D59 and some wagons Not sure of what was left with others. On top of that I have the K1 garratt a model on which we both worked on.

Geez AidynR761... maybe cut back on all the single line posts. This is a "AUSTRALIAN SCREENSHOTS" page!!! I am a bit annoyed having to go back a few pages already to see the last actual screenshot of a train.
I agree with Littlebondi a Australian discussions page might be good!

Hey look, a train...
4fbe901779f73c72d7bac50ee1cc7d02.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Why not do it yourself? Head over to the General Trainz section of the forum (hit forum at the top of your browser) and hit the new thread button. Try searching first, there might actually be one already :)

Stevo

That's my line, dagnabbit! :hehe:

An odd pair cross the river... (pic removed)

Cheers
Stevo

Congratulation Stevo. This scene is top notch. To be honnest, but I don't want to offend anyone, I do not look at Australian thread often because I feel it is very rare to have a breath taking shot. Most of the time the texture (grass+) are low quality/ low resolution and do not gives glory to your country but this one you post is changing my opinion. :Y:
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Not much glory in the area I live in its relative flat and boring - low quality / low resolution describes it

Congratulation Steev. This scene is top notch. To be honnest, but I don't want to offend anyone, I do not look at Australian thread often because I feel it is very rare to have a breath taking shot. Most of the time the texture (grass+) are low quality/ low resolution and do not gives glory to your country but this one you post is changing my opinion. :Y:
Rail4Pete

There are some good screenshots as of late. I always try use better textures, nothing worse than seeing old painted scenes which look blurred and wrong scale.

A couple from me:
SSR 49's work a short maintenance train:

SSR B idling on a loaded ballast fleet:

Cheers
David

Thanks Pete, I try to search for the best assets but sometimes even the lower quality ones can be used with the better ones to achieve a great result :)

Cheers
Stevo

Back