Australian screenshots

I know this is outdated but... is their gonna be BG versions of the R?
Just to answer this one anyway.

Unfortunately, the creator of the R class, Billegulla, passed away a few years ago.

Thankfully, this is one of a number of his locomotives that I have source files for in my collection (the others being the J, S, and A2). I do hope to eventually do something with these, or build new models (or a bit of both; so as to carry over some of Bill's work into the future :) ), but as noted in the other thread, it's a fair way off.

Regards

I know this is outdated but... is their gonna be BG versions of the R?

Speaking of an R Class, I've been building two earlier types, Beyer Peacock Design 1879 to 1944

image_zps15bb79e1.png~original

And Kitson's Design 1889 to 1960

image1_zpsf2a280a4.png~original

Their were also two other R Class built too, The Belgian Design 1883 to 1920 (no one building yet)

Untitled-1copy_zps6b66d8a6.png~original

and the Glassgow Design 1951 to modern day.

(No photo needed)

Cheers.

Very well, I might download them and try to modify them for the Mac, as I have trainz classics, 2004, and 2012, but my computer is glitchy so it will probably be impossible to get them on there.

How long did it take you to build the vlocity's? Is the new PTV livery included or are you just sticking to V/line liveries?

Pete started the V/locity about 2012.

No. 42 with a Ballarat to Geelong passing Moorabool

azervich_20141028_0001_zpsad10e4e7.jpg~original

Cheers.

Last edited:
Well, I will just download it, do a bit of twitching with it, and hopefully that does not destroy my computer, as TS12 did with a locomotive I was downloading, and hopefully re-upload it to the DLS as a mac edition.

Locomotive Interiors

I am good with modifying things, but not as good as making things from scratch, as will be proven when I muck around with S301's (Zec for all those who do not know) K class interior to modify into locomotives such as the A2, N, J, R, S, and so on. If anyone else is interested contact me and we will discuss who does what.

Aidyn

I am kidding about what? The twitching, the destroying of my computer, what would I be kidding about, because after the destroying of the computer, I absolutely hate DDE class locos now.

I am kidding about what?

He's referring to how you plan to just modify and reupload his asset. You can't do that. It goes against laws as well as the CoC. If you want to do it you must seek the permission of the original creator first and foremost, then do your modifications, check with the creator THEN upload once you have both signed off on it. The same goes with Zec's cab.
There are many more things you should know as a new member of the forum, and this is a pretty major one.
Its also worth noting that constant questions can get a bit annoying. Of course, you have asked some justified ones like that of the V'locity liveries, but the asking for assets gives the impression that you are disregarding the time and effort content creators put in so that you can get to what you would like quicker. Always source information about the desired asset first, as research is often the hardest and longest part of a build. Odds are higher than a creator will help you out if you've already put in some effort yourself :) Above all, keep in mind that creators have projects in progess that they want to work on. Respect that before your own wants and needs and just leave the gimmie pigging to mere suggestions.
Oh, something in particular I find a bit annoying is the double posting with short messages. Think before you hit that submit button and include everything you want to say in the one, saves us some bandwidth :)
As a new user you will hopefully pick up on things like these quickly so we can keep this thread civil, a quality it has been known to stray from :p

Cheers
Stevo

Last edited:
Back