Australian screenshots

Cabview - too low to the ground,
thanks mate, Bear I new I forgot something, Cabfront.att will you fix or will I?

If people who have the beta watch this space we may have to put up beta 2 with the fixes or go straight to release what do you think bear?

I put it a cabfront and cabback in, just as a test to see if the lack of them had any effect on the smoke - :) will have to raise it - I just cloned the bogie att pointes
Might put out a beta 2 next weekend have been rather impressed with the good quality input we have got from the first one.

thanks mate, Bear I new I forgot something, Cabfront.att will you fix or will I?

If people who have the beta watch this space we may have to put up beta 2 with the fixes or go straight to release what do you think bear?

Last edited:
Some fresh pineapples at the local market...
b43daa35014d73ef5240a43e2a58285c.jpg

LZ3101, DC2206 and LZ3104 shunt out a Manildra Mill
b2f2cabaa682fc9561e6d5ebdbe79b62.jpg

Nearly all of the modern ones David, still got a lot of the old liveries to do plus a few of the modern shabby Westrail ones. Currently working on this pineapple..
a58c1122f21fd534016c24ecb81824a1.jpg
what 3d modeling program you using? sorry for quotey the pic

You can do the same in Gmax and Blender, the rest of the detail is in the textures.

Your first post was at 02:05 AM, your second one was 07:23 AM, you can't expect a reply when where sleeping.

Cheers.

Dave and Pete the EL's look pretty cool very nicely done to the both of you any chance of another Beta please ?, I am away during the week and missed the first one and have noticed the link doe's not work anymore. Cool pics of the 90 Class to Azza.
Cheers Mick.

That's the plan at this stage in the next couple to put out one with all the communities input - bogies are still the issue - got some that I think for me are close enough and will use them in the next beta ?
Dave and Pete the EL's look pretty cool very nicely done to the both of you any chance of another Beta please ?, I am away during the week and missed the first one and have noticed the link doe's not work anymore. Cool pics of the 90 Class to Azza.
Cheers Mick.

Last edited:
Any chance you can re do the engine spec - in fact we need two - is that pushing the the friendship

The CFCLA version should be able to do 125 KMP not so fast but pull more
The AN one should be able to do 140 KMP and take off like a scalded Cat

Here's an e-spec I've written up, haven't tested it though, but it should be able to move 3540 tonnes on level track to downgrade as it puts out about 50,000lbs at 30kph and around 18,000lbs at 80kph.

here , you'll need to change the kuid of cause.

As for their horns maybe someone else can help as I've never heard them, they've always been a trailing unit when they past Corio from 1996.

Cheers.

CFCLA re-geared them for 115kph max speed which also increased the continuous rating for pulling uphill, I do think the field shunted area's are a tad under powered though, I'll see what I can do to.

Their's also the issue with the default wagon e-spec as that puts out a fair bit of friction/drag which makes it harder to reach higher speeds.

EDIT:

Can download the update from the same spot, I increased the T.E by around 20kn at the field shunted speeds, any higher will go beyond prototype, don't forget though their rated the same as the ANR GM Class Co-Co loco's, allot of people think the engine HP has to do with the loads they can pull... this isn't entirely true, the engine HP only turns the Generator/Alternator but the loads they can pull is limited to the motor fields, transition circuits and rail adhesion, the maximum speed they list is the safe running speed of the circuits, any faster and they overload or overheat, the continuous rating is the minimal speed they can run at on full throttle without overheating the circuits, I try to model that into the e-specs for realistic handling :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
There seem to be a bit of conflict info on this one some specs say 120 and some say 115 CFCLA state they regeared them to 115 on their web site so I would take that as a given
CFCLA re-geared them for 115kph max speed which also increased the continuous rating for pulling uphill, I do think the field shunted area's are a tad under powered though, I'll see what I can do to.

Their's also the issue with the default wagon e-spec as that puts out a fair bit of friction/drag which makes it harder to reach higher speeds.

Cheers.
nswgr_46class_20141024_0002_zpsdd51e8a1.jpg

nswgr_46class_20141024_0001_zps1c9f3aad.jpg

Back