Australian screenshots

S301_20141015_0000.jpg

Steaming into Sometown in the afternoon sun.

S301_20141015_0001.jpg

DD 582 drifts out of Sometown with it's empty coal train.

S301_20141015_0003.jpg

A short while later, and the DD blasts it's way slowly across the giant embankment outside of Sometown.

S301_20141015_0006.jpg

Having made it's way down the side of the mountain, the train grinds it's way into the yard at Mimosa.

S301_20141015_0009.jpg

Having finished shunting, the DD has been turned and the fire banked ready for a return trip later in the night.

Regards
Zec

Does anybody know how to fix these V-Set of Davido's, i have sent emails to him over a number of day, but still no answer. And what has that new Trainlink done to all the V-Sets to cause a fault in all of them.
steve123

Last edited:
Hi Steve123, I have downloaded and installed David's Trainlink version and no errors reported and as Bobander has pointed out there were some updates by David on the DLS last week (2 from memory).

Cheers
Ron

I'm more worried by how long it looks Dave.. Hoping it's your trainz/monitor resolution. I would suggest using the 'NR Hornsound' that's currently on the DLS.

Littlebondi there's nothing political about it. Don't use words you don't know the meaning of or else you'll sound photosynthesis

I'm also hoping it's just Dave's monitor or those EL's need to go to Jenny Graig :hehe: as they look a bit wide in those screenies. Apart from that they look pretty good Dave/Pete so i hope you can work out the Bogies-Horns for them and that they will work in TS12. Awesome work fella's.
Cheers Mick.

I have no idea why my images always look stretched - changed video cards and the lot - even commtrain tried to help out - all looks fine on my monitor.

As to horn will try the NR horn - still looking for the ideal bogies any takers

Back