Australian screenshots

nswgr_46class_20140921_0002_zpsec2212f2.jpg

nswgr_46class_20140921_0000_zpse47faf3a.jpg

David Bromage has added more to his Photobucket including building plans for South East QLD lines such as the Fassifern region. This includes the Goods Shed at Dugandan. He has also posted the Nerang River bridge plan in a 5MB high resolution file size format that allows the actual data to be read. I have seen another very much unreadable version of this Nerang River bridge plan on another forum but the vital engineering values were too small to be read. David's Photobucket http://s825.photobucket.com/user/DavidBromage/library/?sort=3&page=0

Last edited:
Just caught up the last few days on here as I've been incommunicado whilst tripping around the countryside; now in a Motel with some decent internet access. Some great shots recently BTW. Has also been great to be able to put a face to a name of a longtime friend on here. Was spirited away for a few hours chewing the fat. Have also seen some interesting trains whilst tripping around, quite a bit different from home. Which leads me to a question. Can anyone tell me if the area around or near Werris Creek has been built in Trainz at all? Dropped into the museum there the other day and was quite interested to see that it was in the middle of a still working station. Would like to be able to look around a bit more and maybe try my hand at the helm of some monsters from the area.
Enough babble. We now return you to your regular schedule
Regards
Glen

@lenice - It's great to see your having fun and there is certainly some weird and wonderful trains out there. I do believe Werris Creek has been created in trainz BUT I can only remember and assumed it was by someone else's screenshot. I can have a quick look around to see if it has been created.

-Cheers

Edit: Lenice, All I can find are a few maps of Werris Creek however aren't DEM maps and rather just an add on to another route type map.

Last edited:
Good Evening.

I finally got the crossing lights and ATLS crossings working!. Found the reason why it didn't work before, I didnt make them to a channel, I knew nothing about the channels.

C17 974 crosses Waterford - Tamborine Road with a mixed.

-Cheers

Back