Australian screenshots

Have you tested them with the PEV sounds tool
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of recording and creating sounds for an up coming model and I'm having some problems. As I'm a first time creator, I'm having trouble getting the created asset working in game. I have followed the instruction to create a 'play sound' asset and it seems to have created it ok. I then committed it and it shows up as 'Guards Bell 1' in CM and in game but won't show in the Play sound command when running in a session.
Does anyone have any ideas about what I might have forgotten to do or whatnot?

Ok, I downloaded the PEV Sound tool and run the Wav file through it. It works ok.
Do I need to run the asset I created through it as well?

EDIT:
I have it working now and it certainly adds to the realism for any CityRail 'driver'. lol :)
I'll put it up on the DLS if anyone is interested in it. There are others I've recorded including different bells and whistles.
Sort of a big thing for me, its first thing I've created outside on routes! lol

Last edited:
5eb0fa7cf449c098b6487bd61fb1bf5c.jpg

Cheers Mick.

Do you have to seek permission from the creator of a route to modify it and show screenshots of it. As I have modified the Wadalbavale Line route and wish to upload some screenshots of locos that has the modified route in them, hence why there is no screenshots on this post. Apologies.

-Eno Silvie

There has been some great work shown off on here the past few months, i am nearing the end of my research for the book i have been working on, when i do i will be gettign back into the swing of things with my on hold QR stuff.

And Littlebondi
I have been busy and have not had a chance till now to answer your PM, Sorry i cant and wont be able to help you.

Ghosty

An evening in Khara Bay yard and loco shed.

6035 Sits in light steam in the locomotive siding.

6035 Sits in light steam in the locomotive siding.

Khara shunter 1919 sits light steam with its shunters truck on the turntables No.1 Road

Tenders in the roundhouse.

5909 Being shut down, coming off a passenger working, replacing a failed 3616.

5069 Sits quietly in the roundhouse.

Are my images to large? or are they ok?

-Eno Silvie

It's more the file size that's the issue. at 2mb, they took quite a few seconds to load and for those on slower internets, it would take a while.

Jamie

Hi all,

A little bit of progress made on the GL. Still a long way to go, but getting there! :eek:

gl_class.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone! :)

Cheers,

Matt

Back