Australian screenshots

S301_20140614_0000.jpg

S301_20140614_0001.jpg

S301_20140614_0002.jpg

S301_20140614_0003.jpg

Zec

No its not -very close- think it could have had the shortest life span for a NSWGR locomotive - another guess ?

Last edited:
7201 - prototype heavy shunting loco, utilised the underframe of a d58 class bogie.
was used sporadically at Rozelle and later at ACDEP Eveleigh but was eventually scrapped because the teething troubles experienced do not appear to have been overcome.
??

50% pass that's the first image and the second one is ?????

7201 - prototype heavy shunting loco, utilised the underframe of a d58 class bogie.
was used sporadically at Rozelle and later at ACDEP Eveleigh but was eventually scrapped because the teething troubles experienced do not appear to have been overcome.
??

Thanks for the pictures and the content you create NSWGR_46Class and to everybody else who posts and/or creates I really appreciate your time and effort.
thanks
burkey

Thanks for that but AD602000 is the brains behind it all I only do the clean up and publish.
Thanks for the pictures and the content you create NSWGR_46Class and to everybody else who posts and/or creates I really appreciate your time and effort.
thanks
burkey

actually its 7101 later to be sold to the unsuspecting VR. Not what you would call a successful loco. sorry folks in victoria, our pollies are probably snake oil salesmen:eek:

They where a Failure in Victoria too, after rebuilding to the 2 stroke engine they became a decent shunter and lasted to the late 80s...

Not what you would call a successful loco. sorry folks in victoria, our pollies are probably snake oil salesmen:eek:
I thought it would be a successful loco - for sending it to Victoria (ie: NSW don't want it, you can have it!) :hehe:

NSWGR_46Class, why do your pictures come out all stretched?

NSWGR_46Class, why do your pictures come out all stretched?

No Idea at all looks fine on my end must have something to do with a screen ratio of my triple monitor setup
up
WP_20140601_002_zpsf9f321e3.jpg

I use a Synergy based screen matrix/mouse/keyboard and system controller it works but trainz is not to happy about it at times.

when this photo taken I was playing banished working and running a test on the RFS paging system at the same time

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of recording and creating sounds for an up coming model and I'm having some problems. As I'm a first time creator, I'm having trouble getting the created asset working in game. I have followed the instruction to create a 'play sound' asset and it seems to have created it ok. I then committed it and it shows up as 'Guards Bell 1' in CM and in game but won't show in the Play sound command when running in a session.
Does anyone have any ideas about what I might have forgotten to do or whatnot?

Back