Australian screenshots

Nice shots, macneil.

I do have one tiny criticism, though; those platforms look a little on the narrow side. I'd feel a bit uncomfortable standing on them in morning/arvo peak.

Nice work otherwise.

Matt.

Thanks and the platforms have been done on base maps so all platform spacing is pretty close to real life there actually pretty wide just the angles make them look more narrow.

dcbd000cd6f90e57e0fbe6e6ca44c94e.jpg

6ba7479e89d4adb541e11b54f342e052.jpg

Cheers Mick.

What are the crossings used in this photos
Cheers Josh.

JR Rubber Grade Crossing built in i'm pretty sure, Well in TS12 the unpatched left behind version they are as they belong to Mojave.
Cheers Mick.

Good Evening All,

Haven't posted on this thread for a few months due to personal reasons so I thought I might return with a few screenshots of what I have gotten up to. I have gotten a bit bored with the Beaudesert Branch and felt that I needed another small project just to break up my time and avoid burn outs. I found an old DEM map on VicTrainz of the Great Northern Railway from Glen Innes - Wallangarra. So here's a few screenshots of what I have done to the Wallangarra yard. Done with drawings from 1943.

And the original Wallangarra Diagrams from 1943.

-Cheers

Looks like it would be a ripper of a shunting layout i'll be keeping a eye out for more progress well done.
Cheers Mick.

No prob's Josh glad to help it's all apart of the ATLS System so if ya not sure about that maybe download a Route that has it and copy & pasta it over to your's mate. I have no idea how it work's and that Route you showed the pic's from was made for me by Jake ( Rastis ) so it was all set up already.
I should get him to put the Route out for other's too see what they think.
Cheers Mick.

4051407be1e4da6ce918a0260630fbaa.jpg

This is how I did it. I used a ATLS Controller, ATLS NRC Traffic Stopper, ATLS Trigger, BNSF50 invisible track, and ATLS Slave(TF), all on DLS. It's a good way to build custom crossings, so it'll make angled crossings a lot easier to do.
Cheers Josh

Cool ya got it first go LOL, If anything Josh i would maybe try to raise the road up slightly either side of the crossing so when ya take a pic it wont look as though the car's are about to do a Dukes o Hazard jump over the large bump caused by that rubber crossing thingy ma jigger. Other's might have better suggestions on how to do that too.
Cheers Mick.

Back