Australian screenshots

Been away and I missed all the Drama:wave:

12382531033_66cd170428_h.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

An Express on the Cooma to Bombala route

Just a small video.

Train NSC-04, Brisbane North Gold Pacific Far Mid North South Coast Newcastle Federal City Monaro Snowy Mountains Double Deck V-Set Express on the way to Bombala is just nearing the town of Nimmitabel.

http://youtu.be/Y5Xx0gF7Ep8

Last edited:
T/man, what's that just in the front of the picture, just in front of the engine?
And what software did you use to make it look like a photo that has seen a bit of wear & tear, such as the lines mixed in with the engine's smoke?

Why VinnyBarb has left the forum...

R707 is owned by 707 operations.

Vinnybarb was going to build some new overland cars, however I'm fairly sure he left the forums and trainz all together, though I saw him posting somewhere recently I think. He has standard, undecorated coaches which pass muster but they're not colourful like the modern overland cars.

Yes, correctly, I have left the Trainz forum, most likely for good. I hope this post of mine does not get deleted or edited as I am answering a question here. Over the last few years this Australian Screenshot Forum was the main forum I displayed my creations and answered questions, Hence my posting this post here and I hope this is right.

This decision of mine to quit had NOTHING whatsoever to do with my health issues, I have terminal prostate cancer and am presently in the last stages of chemo therapy for this. Some of you knew this already, now all of you know this too. Chemo seems to have done some good to me as I feel a little better presently.

However, the reason I left was entirely due to the action of 2 people here and consequently the reaction of one of these. But since this happened in the past, this can stay in the past.

As this is a screenshot forum and so no one can complain of me NOT posting any here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?189-Australian-screenshots&p=1212330#post1212330

Furthermore I would like to thank all the people who showed their concern about my health and in general (per PM or email), also all people I think I might have brought a little bit of joy and fun over the years here with my creations. These memories will be with me forever and I do cherish these.

Perhaps one day, when the rage has gone I might return.

Herbert aka VinnyBarb

Sorry to hear that Vinnybarb (Herbert). I was one that wasn't aware of your situation. You have my best wishes and thoughts for a recovery. You have been one of our best creators and would be a great loss to this forum and to the Trainz community in general. It is a shame what has become of this forum when mods have to step in continuously to delete posts for attacks on other members. :( :n:
Regards
Glen

To stay on track. An Urban service gets a proceed aspect to head out of the station.
MDSig1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Yes this forum has taken a turn quite recently, its disappointing to see the regulars not posting as much anymore. It seems to be the same people causing the trouble and nothing done about it.
Even I got reported at one-stage for nothing major beside a signature that appeared to large. Whats worse is they didn't even PM me stating that it was and gave me a link to the CoC.
What has happened to politeness and general manners now days? :n:
I hope one day these people that have caused many to turn away from Trainz open there eyes and grow up.

I have lost much interest in Trainz, mainly due to changes in daily life but also the rude and arrogant members that attack the common posters who were regular on here.

I am going back under my rock now. :eek:

Tried recreating a photo I saw from Aus Steam '88. R707 & R761 accompanying LNER A3 4472. No scenery yet, that comes later...

-Eno Silvie

Yes, correctly, I have left the Trainz forum, most likely for good. I hope this post of mine does not get deleted or edited as I am answering a question here. Over the last few years this Australian Screenshot Forum was the main forum I displayed my creations and answered questions, Hence my posting this post here and I hope this is right.

This decision of mine to quit had NOTHING whatsoever to do with my health issues, I have terminal prostate cancer and am presently in the last stages of chemo therapy for this. Some of you knew this already, now all of you know this too. Chemo seems to have done some good to me as I feel a little better presently.

However, the reason I left was entirely due to the action of 2 people here and consequently the reaction of one of these. But since this happened in the past, this can stay in the past.

As this is a screenshot forum and so no one can complain of me NOT posting any here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?189-Australian-screenshots&p=1212330#post1212330

Furthermore I would like to thank all the people who showed their concern about my health and in general (per PM or email), also all people I think I might have brought a little bit of joy and fun over the years here with my creations. These memories will be with me forever and I do cherish these.

Perhaps one day, when the rage has gone I might return.

Herbert aka VinnyBarb

Ohh no :( this is sad and with all due respect to other creators you gave me the most enjoyment I loved all your models it is a shame what this forum has become, all the good creators except Cowra loco have left the forums. My favorite QLD creator Williamg has presumably left so who will leave now? There are to many keyboard experts on this forum I would love to see them create stuff as good as you :( My rant will be over soon but your stuff was better than Jointed Rails stuff and you never stood to make any profit YOU WILL BE MISSED :(

Sorry to see you leave Vinny.But suspected I knew why because of other's actions.
Your loco work was so great and for one - I appreciated your NSW loco's to which I on this simulator I only want.
it's a pity some ruined it for you but I for one enjoyed your posts and downloads.
All the best.

Dave

G'day!

Early morning freight train headed by G519 with AN1 and AN10 in tow passes through the Koonawarra Provisioning Facility.

Cheers!

Jake.

Besides the FL and 44 class in CFCLA livery, are there any others?

FL227, 4420 & 4403 haul a load of steel coil containers out of Marrangaroo Tunnel.

A bit further east, sees Powerhouse loco 3265 storm through Lithgow.

The CFCLA train has been brought to a halt to let 3265 pass.

Rastis, what lights are you using in that yard?

-Eno Silvie

Back