Australian screenshots

No,
Would have loved to have done a few things over again:D, Tough DEM map to get things right, As long as everybody are enjoying the route I'm happy
PN running Cooma -Bombala only in Trainz
And I see you have Pledged:D

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi Patchy,

DEM maps are not 100% accurate and you need to manually adjust the track even the terrain, if the route has a max grade of 1in30 which is 3.33% then you carefully adjust the height so it reads 3.33% at every vertex, if the grade maxes 1in40 which is 2.5% then you carefully adjust the track so the grades match that, it also makes the grades long, so rather than a 1mil 1in20 or a 1in25 making it 1in40 will make it 3 or 4 miles long, in Victoria we have 1in48 which is 11miles long, a 1in52 which is 3.4miles long, and a 1in30 on a branch that's 11miles long.

Cheers.

The Hydraulic design doesn't look too good, if I'm looking at the bogies right it's inner axle drive, most likely it's max tractive effort would be about 60kn unloaded and 100kn loaded, won't be able to pull much on grades or on wet rails.

Cheers.

Taggy
I noticed you got no trees showing in your shots did everything download correctly

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi Patchy. I likewise have no trees showing. Maybe a missed layer on upload??... or maybe it's just the program?? I've had endless issues since "upgrading" to build 58414, and have pretty much reached my tether with it.

Anyway, it was more to drop in and say the problem is not just isolated to Taggy.

When i first went into your route patchy in edit mode there was no trees the first time but after moving into a session that all changed, at the moment i am i edit mode and all trees and structures are showing up, all splines as well, all layers appear to be there
steve

Last edited:
When I look back, I had a the same issue before I uploaded it
One day all the trees disappeared from session
In the end I deleted the session and started again it seem to cure the problem, I am concerned if they are not showing in Edit route

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi Patchy. I re-downloaded the cdp via the black screens, instead of using DLS via Content Mangler. All is now in order.

Awesome and mesmorising route!!! Just @#$%&^* awesome!!

I'll post some pics when I get up and going and try and showcase it a little for you ;)

PS apologies for any alarm.

P 13 runs a passenger

azervich_20140125_0003_zpscc3b5fc8.jpg~original

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back