Australian screenshots

Hi Aaron,

Not sure whether this will help?

L3115.jpg

Cheers
David

I through you did not like the items we release Mr H222 since there all full of errors
At this stage there is no PacNat/FreightAus A's all the the ones featured in screen shot here are on the DLS
Hey Pete, how's your PacNat/FreightAus A Class going?

Jamie

Nope I don't think he has. Dave?
Yes that's me
VLine A Class Diesel
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Locomotives[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]111[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]2.84 MB[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial].cdp[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]NSWGR_46Class[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]2nd January 2014[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]TS2009[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]<KUID:73150:101220>[/FONT]
VLine A Class Diesel - Bi cent
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]120[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]3.32 MB[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]NSWGR_46Class[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]31st December 2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]<KUID:73150:100494>[/FONT]
VLine A Class Diesel - Olmpic
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]121[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]3.39 MB[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]31st December 2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]<KUID:73150:100495>[/FONT]

Sorry But I do not know how to reply to your comments.

The grills are there the angle and lighting are not the best I admit. You did read the previous comments and notes about these units previous in this thread?
by looking at some of the statements you have been making about the items that me and Peter have been releasing you might have an issue that sees you missing some postings and you might need to contact the help desk.

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=134076

Logo looks far too vertically squished and the grills aren't there. Even got a photo reference which you say helps. Could you please use photos to make your creations more realistic. Your models get better and the user gets to use a better model...

I think what Jamie means is 3d meshes for the logo makes the model look wrong, why not try painting the logo like I did on the reskin, only problem I had was one of the doors wasn't mapped to that part of the body.

azervich_20140120_0000_zpsd972404c.jpg~original

also, have a go with this e-spec <kuid2:404079:1234:1>, the default one you use causes issues when running it with the P Class, in a service brake it causes the P Class to loose pressure.

Cheers.

Last edited:
OK how to I put this in a manner that I do not get banned for = remembering its not what I am saying but how I am saying it that gets me in problems.
Do you people not read all the posts in a thread or do you have some type of memory problem.

Find so often in threads of late having to repeat myself so many times.
I have no idea as to others, these are Peters reskins - not often a creator reskins there own work - I am not doing anything fancy to them no fancy scripts - just getting them into trainz - they are what they are there not whole new locos -

P 21 and S 313 (scratches cosmic head), 313 lol'ed.... waits for a passenger to clear before moving up the grades.

azervich_20140121_0000_zpsb0374ad5.jpg~original

azervich_20140121_0001_zpsb246cab9.jpg~original

azervich_20140121_0002_zpsf648f722.jpg~original

azervich_20140121_0003_zps95df0343.jpg~original

Cheers.

Back