Australian screenshots

scaning my computer now, doing full scan, it may take a while i have 8 hard drives, worst case i reformat, if anybody has downloaded the bridge delete it and scan computer i will upload it when i get the all clear,
very sorry everyone
I have just deleted both download sendspace file links.

Last edited:
Not at this point in time.
There is no reason for why you can't download it from Sendspace next time i upload it
just keep your eyes on the this thread

Those skins look awesome David, what's the KUID of those hoppers? I don't really plan on downloading all this NSW stuff to find the one asset I want :hehe:

Jamie

Well i will make it easier for you only download my NSW stuff off the DLS then:hehe:
They are a ballast hopper that I need to fix few things on some time like a animate load :hehe:
Those skins look awesome David, what's the KUID of those hoppers? I don't really plan on downloading all this NSW stuff to find the one asset I want :hehe:

Jamie

Ok thanks
While I'm still trying to resolve the issue of can't upload Cooma-Bombala, I've been rehashing QR MT ISA to make it 012 friendly

11826267906_3831c39217_h.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

Cheers

David

David,

They usually ran 4 car, 6 car and 8 car sets. On the very rare occasion they have run a 12 car set.
(I have seen a six car set made of both 4 and 2 car sets, as well as 3 and 3 car sets.

Regards
Warren.

Just placing Davido's Catenary and a few guard rails on the Sydney Harbour Bridge then i will upload it, bad news for Trainz 2009 users, for you to download the Sydney Harbour Bridge it will have to be in it's raw state, so there it will be the no frills version possibly due to the poly count, however there is a way around that, buy Trainz 2010 or TS12.
I will state what version the upload is for and all versions will be ready tomorrow evening.

Restored GM22 wearing the commonwealth railways livery & VR Liveried T pull out of the Rolston Rail Heritage Centre with a Passenger Special to Ryderbank.

Cheers
David

Sydney Harbour Bridge for Trainz 2010 TS12. please be aware that any rotation of the bridge or height adjustment will alter most if not all attachments on the bridge and will have to be reset.
This version of the Sydney Harbour Bridge is under licence to me so no selling or making profit in any way from it at all.
Nobody is to upload this version of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to any gaming website or third party websites.
It is for N3V Trainz forum members personal private use only.
You can change the colours of the bridge if you wish.
All of my assets for the bridge are under the name of Sydney Harbour Bridge within the building icon and the roads are in the splines section.
Section of the bridge:
Pylons, Deck, Top Arch, Bottom Arch, Vertical RSJ Webbing, Hinges section is for the under side of the Bottom Arch that is joined to the Deck verticals.
There is no lighting in the bridge.
This version has user Davido's Catenary Wire and Catenary Brackets, and it is a route setup
http://imageshack.com/a/img811/910/i6f4.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/3209/yki7.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/22wj82
steve123

Last edited:
Sydney Harbour Bridge World Builder 2009 version
This version of the Sydney Harbour Bridge is under licence to me so no selling or making profit in any way from it at all.
Nobody is to upload this version of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to any gaming website or third party websites.
It is for N3V Trainz forum members personal private use only.
You can change the colours of the bridge if you wish.
All of my assets for the bridge are under the name of Sydney Harbour Bridge within the building icon and the roads are in the splines section.
Section of the bridge:
Pylons, Deck, Top Arch, Bottom Arch, Vertical RSJ Webbing, Hinges section is for the under side of the Bottom Arch that is joined to the Deck verticals.
There is no lighting in the bridge.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2os7y7
steve123

Back