Australian screenshots

401-5906-woroona.jpg

5906-woroona.jpg

Both taken at Woroona.
My work on the layout doesn't include any extensions to the layout, only bringing it up to TRS06 'standards' (new trees, industries, new track, new signals, new loco depot at Woroona, portals at each end, and some slight changes to track layouts and so forth).
Zec

8231 Has been refuelled, changed crews and picked up a rake of 60 NHPH hoppers at East Gretton Yard and is now heading for Valley Coal Mine to fill the train, then back to East Gretton Power Station to unload.
8231.jpg

I'm also running Trainz on 'NoCD' to cut out the slowdown of loading from the DVD.

What do you mean by no CD JAMEZ001? Trainz had always run without insertion of the CD once installed, unless you have purchased your copy from "Just Trains".

:confused:

??? Just Curious ???

I know we are not supposed to talk about these sort of things on the forums BUT FINALY a NO CD Crack for Trainz now I can get things from the DLS without even owning the Game :hehe:

Thanks for the comments guys.

I had no idea that TRS2006 didnt need the DVD to run, I never tried it, I just run it (and every other game I own) on Virtual CD 5 (my mistake, not NoCD).

Sorry for any confusion.

--

I run TRS2006 SP1.

S301: Is 'your' 2C available anywhere?

Last edited:
One more of my beloved triple 82 class with it's 60 NHPHs. 8231 leads the train along the down line to enter the power station and unload.
82312.jpg

Next update should see some Quad 48 class workings and some Triple 90s.

401-5906-woroona.jpg

5906-woroona.jpg

Both taken at Woroona.
My work on the layout doesn't include any extensions to the layout, only bringing it up to TRS06 'standards' (new trees, industries, new track, new signals, new loco depot at Woroona, portals at each end, and some slight changes to track layouts and so forth).
Zec

HI S301, this route is a work in progress? I ask to you, because from the screen it is much beautiful :udrool: :) one and I would want to know where it is possible to always unload it (if it is not a work in progress).
Thanks;)
Nicola

Nicola: From my understanding it is a rebuild of Natvanders layout Branch Line 2C. S301 (Zec) is just one of many bringing the layout to TRS2006 standards. I dont think it is quite ready for downloading, yet.

Yeah where did you get those gates from? Nice shot. Would be better with the graphics sliders at full.
Those gates look like British content :)

Those gates look like British content

As does the goods/carriage/engine shed.

-

This would be interesting to play with. I live on th Sunshine Coast, near Nambour, and I have been thinking about creating the line between Caboulture and Gympie.

So eventually we may get enough layouts together to make the 1800 (odd) km journey from Brisbane to Cairns. :D

What do you think is wrong with is?????

I have no idea. You didn't post a pic with it. :hehe:

Back