Australian screenshots

449 drifts through Koo-Wee-Rup

azervich_20131127_0000_zps74aff38e.jpg~original

Love it Patchy. Makes my Cooma line look very shabby, especially when you consider the fact that mine still needs even basic texture work done after nearly two years! I still don't have all the track graded to my satisfaction.

Rastis, love that city scene. I'm curious though, as to how much work has been done behind the buildings? I ask because I have a few shots here that were taken at the same sort of angle, to hide the fact that there wasn't much else to show.:eek:

Matt.

Y 112 briefly left Bendigo and worked it's way from Korrumburra back to Spencer St, then it'll head to Bendigo, crews where bored and wanted to crank up some mileage.

azervich_20131127_0001_zps5623e550.jpg~original

Cheers.

this thing had me stumped for a few years, decided to have another crack at it and there has been progress. A lot more to do like a trailer car , interior cab interior and much more on the outside

Vscr2.jpg

so a bit of patience it will be here sometime soon(tm)
cheers
Pete

Wow Pete,

they look really good mate. I was recently in Melbourne and got some snaps of the Vlocity Railcars at Spencer Street and I must say, they look very prototypical.

You wouldn't be interested in completing the Sydney Sparks set with an OSCar set as your next project by any chance would you?

Keep up the great work mate! :)

I thought there already was an oscar available

If there is then I've missed it. I don't recall seeing any pics posted on this thread, although, with the way some people react to WIP/Beta/unreleased-and-never-to-see light-of-day projects, I'm not surprised.

Matt.

Hi Pete,

I was kinda hoping you gave up on those junk heaps, don't really want to see them in trainz >_> , there also pretty much useless on the Geelong line, there slower then a N Class with a VSH set, there more like a T Class with 3 passenger cars, takes them 70-75mins, N Class average 58-62mins, they also have a high break down rate, DRC Sprinters are far more reliable and there 20 years old, a single car can still make it to Spencer St with a single engine.

You wouldn't believe the crap the Gov is doing just because they want those on all parts of Victoria, we have lots of 25-40chain radius curves on the main line, every couple of week for the past 10 years they do mass line closures to re-work the curves so they can run a little faster, on 20-30chain curves there limited to 45kph when a N Class and DRC Sprinters are limited 60kph.

There also uncomfortable, the seats hurt your back, they have open gangways and can hear kids crying/people talking in other cars, they have no blinds or curtains when the sun is shining through them, to make things worse there's less and less trains running now because of those, they're also bad for crush loads as they are 2x2 seating with narrow isles as the seats are wide, before the v/locities they used P Class push-pull for crush load trains as each short H Cars as they where 3x2 seating and will seat 70+ passenger and crush up to 190 to 212 depending if they have toilets or not, the long cars will crush up to 260 passengers.

Anyways, Y 100 runs light through Moorabool area back to Geelong

azervich_20131127_0002_zps975d5f6e.jpg~original

azervich_20131127_0004_zps01f1116a.jpg~original

I'm still experimenting with the paint, trying to get a dust/dirty look.

Cheers.

Recently I asked about missing kuids on NSWGR_46Class' grain and coal wagons. I'd like to thank NSWGR_46Class Azervich and Matruck for their responses. I will fix the wagon over the weekend.
Also Pete could I ask is the V/locity you are developing going to be released in build 3.3 or below?
Cheers
NickE

Last edited:
Back