T 379 hauls a freshly overhaul S1 and a Z van

azervich_20131114_0000_zps2de8eb98.jpg~original

Zec's Step meshes don't seem to do any justice to it, the red is too dark. :(

EDIT:

T 379 also hauls a VFDA loaded with Gas and a Z Van the next day

azervich_20131114_0002_zpsc906b80d.jpg~original

Cheers.

Last edited:
Any Aussie's out there know of sum nice RGB Value's for the Australian National Green and Yellow for a couple of projects i have please
National Rail RFSY

And the ABFX used by just about every one lol.

Cheers Mick.

S301_20131115_0002.jpg

ZecRail's DD582 rolls across the trestle bridge outside Sometown on a rainy day.

S301_20131115_0005.jpg

Having arrived at the terminus of Mimosa, the DD gleams, with patterns polished onto the tender and cab sides and the cylinders under a short bust of sunlight.

S301_20131115_0006.jpg

After being turned, the crew set about servicing the DD.

Regards
Zec

LOL Yep got that one too Pete, Guess i should just paint the bloody things in one of the colours i have already instead of always looking for more lol.
Cheers Mick.:hehe:

Could someone please advise 2 x missing kuids from Bearcat45s latest grain wagons FRH,BWH,FWH,HCL - 2:30671:9310290:2 (unknown) + 25:42 which doesn't seem to stop installation. I'd appreciate any information. Thanks. (by the way I just got the last of the $55 Engineer pledges - nice to see the total adding up.)

Hey all,

This SS isn't about the UB, it's about the disc wheels, interesting thing is I've got them extremely low res on the map as I had pretty much almost no space left, yet they still turned out pretty good, bet the photobucket compression kills it, lol.

azervich_20131120_0002_zps702d38f5.jpg~original

Cheers.

Heh, I just fixed up some UBs out of your old UB beta, Azza. This one definitely looks better :hehe:
Didn't the bar frame bogies usually have spoked wheels though?

Cheers
Stevo

SAR F Class

As some of you may know, Trainz89 and myself are working on some SAR content. Most recently is the SAR F Class. So far we have 3 variants as seen below. The first variation is F170 with a stovepipe funnel, riveted side tanks and coal bunker and lined. The second variation is F255 as preserved at the NRM, and finally F251 as preserved at SteamRanger Heritage Railways. These are a while off yet, but here is a little teaser for you all.
5xsi.jpg

koxi.jpg

wjdh.jpg

Heh, I just fixed up some UBs out of your old UB beta, Azza. This one definitely looks better :hehe:
Didn't the bar frame bogies usually have spoked wheels though?

Cheers
Stevo
They had disc wheels from 1960s on wards, the UB however still gets some attention, I do a little work here and their on it, also you can get the complete barframe bogey set from the VT storage area.

Cheers.

Back