Australian screenshots

Re-installed TS2010 to have a play around again.

Wish I would have more spare time though...

eh-2013-10-12-[1].jpg

eh-2013-10-12-[2].jpg

Somewhere along the East Hills line.

I have to say Patchy, living in the ACT and having traveled all through the Bombala - Cooma area, you have captured the feel of the landscape so well. It's like looking at a painting I have in my lounge room

Hi,
@Herlev, I can tell you it is broad and standard.

Also, anyone know of some good 3'6"/standard gauge 3 rail track??

Thanks

Hi,
@Herlev, I can tell you it is broad and standard.

Also, anyone know of some good 3'6"/standard gauge 3 rail track??

Thanks

If you find any, Id love some too. currently using MAN6 rails as a placeholder - dual gauge, but not the same NG as aussie NG.

I have to say Patchy, living in the ACT and having traveled all through the Bombala - Cooma area, you have captured the feel of the landscape so well. It's like looking at a painting I have in my lounge room

Thanks,
Researching this route through Goolgle earth, Railnet the country can be very dry at certian times of the year nice to know i am getting it right

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi all,

Patchy - love the progress on the Bombala line, looking forward to this one! :D

As I mentioned in my last post I finally have a screenshot of my current project.

The National Rail/Pacific National RQZY container wagon.

ae46.jpg

The mesh is pretty much complete, now to begin on the textures :eek:. (as you can see it is currently only in 'grey undercoat' :hehe:).

I will be doing both single stack and double stack versions for each livery.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

:wave: A couple from a WIP I am trying to do :hehe:

Parked at a Crossing

14g1.jpg

Doing a quick run with the Coffee Pot :D

2lue.jpg

Poul

@ thebigman -- Looking good :)

did they actually make engine-less carriages for the coffee pots... and is that coffee pot available yet or is that a beta?

Cheers
Stevo

Great screenshots every one, especial patchy's. They seem so life like. Well, since this is a screenshot forum, a few sneak peaks of the early version G Classes and the BL Class. At least the BL Class ANR version shown here (just click the thumbs for a large pic):

excuse the numbering, still needs to be implemented plus some other changes/fixes. The early version of the G Class VLine:

and finally another screen of the BL Class ARN version:

All have the early versions of the BL/G Class bogies, which also still need some fixes, like the black bolts on the bogey hubs among a couple of other fixes still needed.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

That, right there, is an exceptional screenshot, Patchy.

Please keep them coming.

Have to ask, the in-game meatworks building looks pretty darn close to the real pic, is it a custom job?

Edit: Maybe my initial state of 'mind blown away' got in the way of the finer details; if that isn't an object made specifically for that spot, it's still pretty much spot on.

Matt.

Last edited:
Back