Australian screenshots

QR 3911 Leads an QR SX Set on the QR Citytrain Shorncliffe Line just north of Nudgee. WIP

2z5log8.jpg

I've been to Nudgee, to play rugby, and I really can not recall any train going that fast... What are the coaches and locos you're using there?

Jamie

Warp Speeds Go!

I know a driver who says out loud, 'Warp Speeds' and goes into run 8, however our top speed ends up being 20kph as where pulling heavy everytime he says that, lol.

Hi Matt, thank you for your nice comments, I made a blue with <kuid2:184151:115502:1>, this is a rear bogey (slightly different) but as the G Class uses the same bogey front and rear, only one bogey---> <kuid2:184151:115501:1> was required. Easy fix, in Content Manager, delete this bottom line of the config.txt in the kuid table on the end of the text:

6 <kuid2:184151:115502:1>

That will get rid of the error. Sorry, even the best can make mistakes sometimes :hehe:.

For others, who might still contemplate d/loading the Freight Australia G Class, I uploaded a "dummy" Kuid this morning, already approved, only a few kbs small with that KUID number: <kuid2:184151:115502:1>, so if d/loading that locomotive, that extra "dummy" Kuid will be d/loaded too with CM and hey presto, no more error message anymore. That hopeful will be from tomorrow on the DLS. Saves me uploading the whole G Class caboodle again. Only the Freight Australia G Class is/was affected with that error, the others are OK.

Cheers

Herbert

No worries, thanks Herbert!

Jamie - yeah it's been a while, the family are doing ok. I check the forums regularly but don't post much these days due to life outside of trainz, but I'm still content creating whenever I get the chance, I will be posting some screens soon! :)

Tom - great work on the coil wagons, another much welcome addition to trainz, looking forward to them! :D

Keep up the great work everyone!

Matt

Tom
Very nicely done if you need any further images let me know see plenty of them wagons and other things pass through here every week.

ghosty

"I've been to Nudgee, to play rugby, and I really can not recall any train going that fast... What are the coaches and locos you're using there?

Jamie"

One could only go around that particular curve, that fast, in a game. To do so IRL would be impossible and still be on the track.
Regards
Glen

Last edited:
[QUOTE
One could only go around that particular curve, that fast, in a game. To do so IRL would be impossible and still be on the track.
Regards
Glen[/QUOTE]

The shinkansen sets (Jap bullet trains) round curves around the 275km/h mark

[QUOTE
Regards
Glen

The shinkansen sets (Jap bullet trains) round curves around the 275km/h mark[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they can thattomguy, but their curves and track are made for those speeds. The curve in question, at that real life location, has a speed posted for 50 Km/h which was my point.
Regards
Glen

@Lenice, I was just going at the speed to get some shots from the whole line fairly quickly as I only had about 5 minutes. That shot was not about the realism, just wanted to post a shot

Patchy & Rastis, Nicely done.

Makes me wish I was spending more time in surveyor than i currently am.

Matt.

Back