Australian screenshots

Think I have gone as far as I can with the XPT power car will have to see what I can do with cattle cars next.

A big thank you to NR_121 and Pyscho_Aussie who have both given generous permission to uses there skins
wp3h.jpg

Ok NSWGR_46Class So I can't download bogies then ad them to my MKA'S But if could kindly Help me with the ZR 2101 Class Loco that would be great. ?

Hello everybody, I've been attempting to make the monorail and light rail system of Sydney, but the terrain was not right and I was having difficulty recreating the hilly landscape of Sydney. Is there by any chance that somebody could do a DEM please?
Anyways here's a pic of the monorail's depot
1208805_424196791020170_682578167_n.jpg

I went on the Sydney Monorail a couple of years ago. It wasn't cheap to travel on it from memory, although was conveniant to get to Darling Harbour.

Don't ever expect any contributions to this forum from me anymore.

Because of one individual's arrogance to ask for help and acknowledge that assistance. Then to change their mind and NOT tell the one who has spent a good chunk of his free time this past week researching and ACCURATELY designing textures for them... Thats utter bullship.

Now I don't give a flying funk my work isn't being used.. I just wish I was told I'm no longer required, prior to wasting my time for funking nothing.
MY time could of being used being romantic with the girlfriend or helping my local rural fire service out with hazard reductions this week...

Regards,
very, very, VERY pissed off mfwfire, coming live from on the other side of the creek, across from the bridge you just burnt.

P.S: Soild effort on the L class lesley. fantasic work mate.

If that rant was directed at me still waiting for the textures its only the start of the XPT project I have only done one Power Car ( NSW SRA )the project is still needing anything you have to offer and will give credit when I use your work.

I hope your not expecting credit for a project that so far you have provided nothing for apart from a PM you wanted to assist with - remember you made this offer to me.

Now if this is a private matter that has been made public in an open forum I do apologize to the rest of the forum but I am also glad it is been made public so you all see the type of rubbish that I normally have to deal with from day to day from other premadonnas.

I am sure a PM from you would have cleared this all up.

I quote

Hi mate,

Firstly I'm big fan of your work. If your interested I can have a look at creating up the SRA XPT, CL mk1 and mk2 liveries.. I used to be a sign writer by trade so finding fonts and re-creating logos is my thing. I'll have to examine the Olympics, federation and X200 liveries in more detail before attempting them.

Thanks,

Mat
(mfwfire)

Don't ever expect any contributions to this forum from me anymore.

Because of one individual's arrogance to ask for help and acknowledge that assistance. Then to change their mind and NOT tell the one who has spent a good chunk of his free time this past week researching and ACCURATELY designing textures for them... Thats utter bullship.

Now I don't give a flying funk my work isn't being used.. I just wish I was told I'm no longer required, prior to wasting my time for funking nothing.
MY time could of being used being romantic with the girlfriend or helping my local rural fire service out with hazard reductions this week...

Regards,
very, very, VERY pissed off mfwfire, coming live from on the other side of the creek, across from the bridge you just burnt.

P.S: Soild effort on the L class lesley. fantasic work mate.

Last edited:
Hey Lesley I Just have 1 Question On About Your L Class, And That Question Is How Many Are You Actually Creating.

P.S Fantastic Work... Keep Up The Good Work... And When Will Be Releasing Them On To DLS? :)

I wonder whats happened to H222 latelly, haven't seen him for a while. I wonder if he is still interested in trainz

My last post was on the 27th and you asked on the 29th? Real life, birthday, training, girlfriend, school. Stuff like that that might keep me away from Trainz

Tom that looks sweet lol. He's building them all Cyrene

No clue what happened with mfwfire :eek:

Jamie

To clear this already big mess up.

If that rant was directed at me still waiting for the textures its only the start of the XPT project I have only done one Power Car ( NSW SRA )the project is still needing anything you have to offer and will give credit when I use your work.

On one post you say "you've have gone as far as you can go", yet now you say your not done yet?

I hope your not expecting credit for a project that so far you have provided nothing for apart from a PM you wanted to assist with - remember you made this offer to me.

Like I said on my first "rant" post, I don't care my skin wasn't used and clearly I'm not taking credit for anyone elses work.
I made the offer of assistance after you asked on a pubilc post.. so don't make out I approached you randomly about it.

My major problem is I feel I wasted by time by designing the XPT liveries.

If you had other people helping you, why didn't you say "mfwfire, NR_121 and the other bloke are helping me with the SRA skin" or something?

Now if this is a private matter that has been made public in an open forum I do apologize to the rest of the forum but I am also glad it is been made public so you all see the type of rubbish that I normally have to deal with from day to day from other premadonnas.

If you have problems day to day on here, maybe you should look at the way you communicate here.
Most keyboard wars in this forum you manage to get involved...
From my time here this would be the first time I've been involved in such drama.
I am sure a PM from you would have cleared this all up.

I think the problem was YOU needed to send a PM me..
As per you last PM I was waiting on a message from you, but heard nothing.

here is the other PMs between myself and NSWGR_46Class
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSWGR_46Class said:
That would be great the skin and mesh is at this stage roughly the same as the XPT that is on the DLS - I will send you my version in the next couple of days

^After that heard nothing till now..

Then I replied.

mfwfire said:
thats ok mate. gives me time to work on the designs... here's a sample i was playing around with.

2yzhchs.jpg

Good Morning Mwfire
Please take this up PRIVATELY. It is NOT appropriate to air out disagreements publicly on the Trainz forums, and if you continue to do so you will receive an infraction.

If NSWGR_46class has not used your work in the models shown in the screenshots, then there is absolutely no reason for him to credit you. As it is, based off what he posted, the assets shown in the screenshots are using skins from other creators/members...

Rather than attacking a creator, and getting upset, why not simply send another PM politely asking what the current situation is. However, based off his comments (and as a creator myself) it is likely that he is still tinkering with the model to make it as good as possible. The number of times I've re-mapped parts of models part way through to make things fit better is, well, rather high (most of my models go through this at least once...).

Regards

If NSWGR_46class has not used your work in the models shown in the screenshots, then there is absolutely no reason for him to credit you. As it is, based off what he posted, the assets shown in the screenshots are using skins from other creators/members...

I'm not asking for credit.. I think you ALL miss the point.

MODS DELETE/BLOCK THIS ACCOUNT

:wave: Getting back to some screenshots :D

MKA at Flinders

dvo.jpg

A RL class

l854.jpg

the MKA an RL class taken from the top of the gent's loo to get a good shot :hehe:

ghl6.jpg

:D

Poul

Good afternoon,

@mfwfire - Calm down, all though I beleive it did add a bit of excitement onto the thread :hehe:

Now for a few screenshots of the QR South Coast Line. A big thanks to petan for the maps along with Michael Gitsham for information on the line. This isnt my route also to, I am working on it for Michael.

-cheers

Last edited:
Back