Australian screenshots

Fog and drizzle cast over Wadalbavale early on Monday morning as 8103 waits for the up pass service to depart, so it can continue its journey with empty Victorian log wagons in tow...
79ee75fd5fd8a2f0bf319ddc5346e759.jpg

Cheers,
Tom :)

Nice work Jake those wagons look familiar mate..lol, Tommy great too see you here and nice work on those log wagons mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

I was wondering about Pete's old 12 wheeler passenger cars, i was going to ask him if he could up date them if he would be so kind, looking forward to these Dave.

Hi Dave,

love the A set mate but I can't get the driving trailer to show in game. This also happens with the SRA tri-bogie 86 mate. It says "dependency 2:1942:12000:2 is unknown. It only shows on these two assets.
Any ideas?

also, there seems to be pax sitting in the floor on the tah, I'll post a photo for you too see.

regards,
taggy

that's the blue corana
i got it off the dls so have no idea on why you could not find it
its by tafweb

not going to rush off and fix that pax will fix sometime
Hi Dave,

love the A set mate but I can't get the driving trailer to show in game. This also happens with the SRA tri-bogie 86 mate. It says "dependency 2:1942:12000:2 is unknown. It only shows on these two assets.
Any ideas?

also, there seems to be pax sitting in the floor on the tah, I'll post a photo for you too see.

regards,
taggy

Hi,
The Blue Corona is there but there is a mistake in the Config File, the Kuid is 2:1942:12000:1, but in the config it is calling for 2:1942:12000:2, so just change the the last 2 to 1 and it should be OK.
Macka

fix sent to dls - that was a real got-yer
Hi,
The Blue Corona is there but there is a mistake in the Config File, the Kuid is 2:1942:12000:1, but in the config it is calling for 2:1942:12000:2, so just change the the last 2 to 1 and it should be OK.
Macka

It's better, but if it's a main line, and for modern times, a "plate" of some description might be better (No, no, not a dinner plate!)

But modern trains in Australia usually have rubber tyres & are called road vehicles!

Back