Australian screenshots

Container freight on approach to Picton, passing through, and out the other side on Pgibbon's Picton-Goulburn route:

Matt.

Coasting down grade to Lilydale.

Sitting at Lilydale with a railmotor replacement train.

Zec

Working on my Geraldton Line - a Loaded iron ore train is seen between Narngulu and Geraldton climbing up the grade through Tarcoola:

Regards
David

Nice pic David, and sorry but no i dont think they are available just yet. They are from Ryan (Ryanstrains), not sure he ever got round to releasing them, (they are American too). thanks

Good Evening,

Some progress shots on Trainz89's and QHR Ltd's QR DD17 #1051

a3b5a319fc67d7e96b9d11c121c7cdda.jpg
[/URL]

-Cheers

Good Evening,

Some progress shots on Trainz89's and QHR Ltd's QR DD17 #1051

a3b5a319fc67d7e96b9d11c121c7cdda.jpg
[/URL]

-Cheers

What do you think
You are Trainz89 And Little Bondi
Caught you out on another Forum
I'm over it, Post your WIP in the GMax Thread
You could'nt lie straight in bed
Rant Over, Not Quite what does the Gympie courthouse look like
Ban me if you wan't don't really care

Cheers,
Patchy

What do you think
You are Trainz89 And Little Bondi
Caught you out on another Forum
I'm over it, Post your WIP in the GMax Thread
You could'nt lie straight in bed
Rant Over, Not Quite what does the Gympie courthouse look like
Ban me if you wan't don't really care

Cheers,
Patchy

haha good one mate, you show them

Good Evening All
Please refrain from making accussations against other users. If you believe another user may be using multiple accounts on the forum, then please either contact the helpdesk or use the 'report post' function. It is not appropriate to make accusations such as this on the forums.

I have looked into this, and based on what I can see, they aren't being used by the same person.

Regards

@H222 - The DD17 is still being worked on. It is finished now and just needs a few minor touch ups to get her completely finished.
@Patchy - look MATE!, maybe you should shut your mouth up for once because I am getting sick of this. No I am not trainz89. Is there also a problem with me being on another forum, I am there for the same reason as you aren't I. And maybe to patchy, you should start thinking about keeping your stupid comments to yourself. And I don't think there is a rule against posting someone else's screenshots up on there behalf. As far as i am concerned, it has happened before and will happen again. Now, I didn't label the screenshots as mine, they are all trainz89. he has been unable to post them up lately so I decided to help him out.

-Cheers

I can also confirm that trainz89 and LittleBondi are not the same person. LittleBondi is trainz89's beta tester and he is hosting screenshots on trainz89's behalf. Trainz89 makes the locomotives and rolling stock.

The DD17 is looking good!

Kieran. (The Aussie who prefers British trains and hates sport)

@H222 - The DD17 is still being worked on. It is finished now and just needs a few minor touch ups to get her completely finished.
@Patchy - look MATE!, maybe you should shut your mouth up for once because I am getting sick of this. No I am not trainz89. Is there also a problem with me being on another forum, I am there for the same reason as you aren't I. And maybe to patchy, you should start thinking about keeping your stupid comments to yourself. And I don't think there is a rule against posting someone else's screenshots up on there behalf. As far as i am concerned, it has happened before and will happen again. Now, I didn't label the screenshots as mine, they are all trainz89. he has been unable to post them up lately so I decided to help him out.

-Cheers

Don't think Patchy is your Mate, maybe its time to give it a rest kid.:n: Didn't you see the Mod's post right above yours!

Work Continuing on My Geraldton Route, this is taken in the Yard Narngulu:

David

This thread approaching 25,000 replies at over 2 million views once was the pride of these forums for any Aussie who owned a Trainz/TRS/TS product.

It was once a place of good atmosphere, good people, EXCEPTIONAL SCREENSHOTS, sharing of Trainz/TRS/TS tips, frequent postings, updates on upcoming content, absence of moderators wielding the stick, sharing of railway knowledge/insights and good humoured tales/yarns. It was a place one would want to visit on a daily basis at minimum. Well it's seriously gone to sh!t over the last 6-9 months...

Well, rather than be a total jerk, I'll at least be respectful and comply to the old spirit, in posting a couple of screens from NSWGR steam era with 3324 on a small branchline goods...

Last edited:
Back