Australian screenshots

an extinct railway
wallyfn6.jpg

cheers
pete

QR48.jpg

QR49.jpg

and as I promised, have some fun with this...;)

http://savefile.com/files/1377520

As far as I know, I have only used two objects that aren't on the DLS...

These are some Lars Industries that I used. kuid:36713:21501, PL Food and kuid:36713:37304 PL Livestock. Both are available from TPR.

I'd also like to thank Muliebuck for signalling the route, thanks mate.:)
Hi Col

I've downloaded the route but those 2 items you have reported as not being on the DLS are not listed as missing in CMP :confused: ( only 17 broken dependencies). I also checked on the TPR site and Craig has advised they are not there anyway (http://www.trainzproroutes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=48639#48639)
Am I missing something here :eek:

Ron

Hi Ron

I found an email with missing dependancies outlined, I don't know why I mentioned the LARs industries as missing but the following Kuids are listed as missing according ti an email I have.

- KUID 68787:22162:2
- KUID 68787:22164:2
- KUID 68787:22166:2

Townsville to Cairns

Hi every body to all the QR fans, I have started my Townsville to Cairns layout and Im up to Ingham so far, I am planning to do all the way to Elimbah so My CPU will need a very big upgrade soon screen shots to come soon

Matt

Thanks Zack,

a couple more shots,
screen093kw2.jpg

added a gantry and timbershed

screen094fh2.jpg

the overall look so far, a few more buildings to make. (21 done)
Getting there.

:) :)

Cheers,

Bill.

Daniel mate, pleased to see some NSW screenies back in this thread, been a bit of a drought with NSW screenies recently :p. Bravo!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: BILL!!!!!!!!!!
I choked on my beer looking at these pics you rotten so n so ! How dare you do that to me
Ackazacka you must only live down the hill from Bill and I am in Esk ;)

:eek: ....:eek: ....Dont TELL ME 08 is the year of "QR".....So many great layouts nearing NIVANA!........ and yes I know I never release the locos and rolling stock you see in my screens ...and I get emails asking for things and not always respond ....But there are toys comming soon to enhance your QR Experience ... my beta testers report that they seem to work in 04/06/TC....AMAZING!!.............(Lucky they did or I would have taken my cricket bat and gone home not wanting to play any more.)
And heres something to DROOL Over :udrool: .....remember those screens of chuffbuffs Droolable T2300 Ballastplough wagon .....and his PC went sour :'( ...............................Dreddman Productions preent screens in game soon
Marty was able to recover the files from CD+textures .............sent to me...MmmmmmmmmmmmmmOOOOOooooooooooooooooooAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
:eek: and I will look at them tomorrow ....
Guess I get to be first Betatester ?
I will post screens on Martys behalf ..but its his creation I only TEASE!
QR=TC3.....................................

Patchy, In this screen shot it looks like you have 2 track/point levers there on the right, but they are "white" is this right? I have never seen these ones so I am not to sure.

You route looks great BTW.

Craig
:):):)

We have white ones here in Queensland. I think there are three types, reversible, non-reversible and kangaroo points levers with a large round weight offset to the actual lever. Does any one know where I can get them for my routes? Also does anyone have a qr railmotor, pleeeeeeease?!

Last edited:
jazza1281

not sure about 04 been a while since i have been inside o4 but in 2006 the white throw over lever is in the trackside tab and list under levers as i am using it on my forthcoming Ipswich line.

hope that helps.

cheers

Ghosty

Some more shots from Ipswich

Ebbw Vale

Ebbw Vale

Byrne St

Highway 15 Bundamba

Ipswich

Thomas St

Saddliers Crossing

Saddliers Crossing

Wulkuraka looking back to Ipswich

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

Ghosty

thanks

pardon the pun but i am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. this massive project i started is coming along nicely. i hope everyone will enjoy it as much as i have building it and operating on it. its still a few weeks away from completion.

Cheers

Ghosty

Amazing screenies! Thought I'd add my 2 cents. Long time player first time poster. :) Looking forward to running up to the 'Switch' Ghosty.

Back