Australian screenshots

the Z17, C30, C32's, C35, D57 & D58 by victrainz. The wheels operate at at least 1.5x faster when operating in Cab Mode, yet when i put one of these loco in AI the wheels turn at the right rate, onoly the C38's work properly. And will ad602000 please update his 4 wheel nsw freight wagons!
Dave (nswgr_46class) was going through updating all my locos, so if he has done these they will be under his name on the dls. i dont know if he has updated rollingstock as yet.
cheers
pete

I am happy to take PM's from people or to some how set up a request thread for items people want updated - things will be a tad slow for a bit as rather busy with RFS duties at present. (airbase duties - check this out if you want to see us in actionhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j9Pu5C-PtY)

Dave (nswgr_46class) was going through updating all my locos, so if he has done these they will be under his name on the dls. i dont know if he has updated rollingstock as yet.
cheers
pete

Holla all,

I have put my foot down and had enough of looking at other peoples screenshots and have decided to post my own. I have taken so many screenshots and have one quistion left. Do I Need To Have A ImageShack Account?. Other wise what other program do I need to post screenshots. Is Imageshack free?. Thankyou

-Cheers

imageshack.us is always handy, and yes it is free

hostthenpost.com is another one. And, apparently, you need an account to keep track of the pictures you upload there.

It's good you want to start posting shots. I think I might have to for a while as well

imageshack.us is always handy, and yes it is free

hostthenpost.com is another one. And, apparently, you need an account to keep track of the pictures you upload there.

It's good you want to start posting shots. I think I might have to for a while as well

Thanks for that I registered and it was probably the easiest thing I have registered to. My internetwon't open it thought comes up with a message saying "Internet cannot open this page" and then "operation aborded". So I will try again later but at the moment I am one step closer to posting screenshots.

-Cheers

Put in a word

v_images.php

This is my first ever screenshot posted people.

RM55 stop's at Logan Village before returning to Bethania while PB15 738 passes Beaudesert Bound with the Beaudesert Goods Train. This will be on DLS soon.

-Cheers

Last edited:
I have just had a quick look at the 4 wheelers -The do have warnings in TS12 but this does not stop them from working going to have to ask for more information on what problems you are having or what you mean by updating. Prefer not fix something thats not broken.

Hey, would anyone know how to fix the speed of the wheels on NSWGR locos, namely the Z17, C30, C32's, C35, D57 & D58 by victrainz. The wheels operate at at least 1.5x faster when operating in Cab Mode, yet when i put one of these loco in AI the wheels turn at the right rate, onoly the C38's work properly. And will ad602000 please update his 4 wheel nsw freight wagons!

also the link just goes to imageshack, not an image

Well at least I have tried to post a screenshot so you can't complain to me for not trying!. I will see what I can do. And if you have any suggestions just tell me becuse I wan't this sorted out. Bye the way rbar, because inyour signature it has route builder/reskinner. Can you tell me how to reskin a QR C17.

-Cheers

Last edited:
463179a16e884ce0f4bdf8f84bc0156f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here it is folks and thank you matruck for this. This is my first screenshot. DH #38 hauls a passenger train along the Beaudesert line and has just crossed stegiman road, Buccan. I willpost more soon folks.

-Cheers

Here's another

a9077464b53b41be632569c1e4808e2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is an early shot of My QR Beaudesert Branch Project. BB15 1/4 1015 hauls a train into Waterford station with a C17 class loco trailing behind. The scenary has changed quit a bit around here now so this was about a week after I started the project.

-Cheers

Bye the way rbar, because inyour signature it has route builder/reskinner. Can you tell me how to reskin a QR C17.

-Cheers

I can try...

Your screenshots are lookin' pretty good so far. Just a note, when you take them hit F5 to get rid of the hud...

Cheers
Stevo

G,day all,

thanks for that rbar it will certainly come in handy in the near future. Here are some more shot's.

929850cb60960ee798b77f5ffefe1324.jpg
[/URL]
Logan Village still a fare way to go. it is based on a map I found of 1900 on Logan Village, there was also one of Bethania.

5a6b53e8bcd2d9d459f22df01626cbdd.jpg
[/URL]
Waterford - Tamborine road crossing is one of the most packed crossing's on the line and here it show's the original crossbucks. When Beaudeset Rail re-opened the line, The crossbucks were changed.

82428896f90c54683ac185af4d55537e.jpg
[/URL]
Waterford station it can be seen that there is a lot of change in the shot and the scenery around here is almost complete. The logan River can be seen on the left.

afbd4ce640048b31cdab5e66af9af601.jpg
[/URL]
This is the original layout of the Bethania junction from 1961. It can be seen that the Beaudesert branch branches of at the left. All thanks to petan for the diagrams for Beaudesert, Cedar Grove, Jimboomba, Logan Village and Bethania. The Line is currently about a quarter out of Logan Village and map one shall be released when I reach jimboomba.

-Cheers

Last edited:
Littlebondi, I notice everything is fuzzy on the locomotives, track etc. Have you got the detail settings adjusted right? Is your computer good enough for that?

Back