Australian screenshots

Nice models Zec

Couple of 3813

20120623_0013.jpg

20120623_0040.jpg

Cheers
Davido

Great shots Davido. Love how the textures just go together so well, which main ones do you use? I find it impossible to get any textures to match together :(

Some QR shots from the last week or so.

An IMU from Nambour approaches Palmwoods
scaled.php

Coal through the Laidley. For those on the QDR Trainz Yahoo group, get your hands on the beta VAJQ wagons!
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Awesome pic's everyone i'm especially liking those new hopper's Ryan. Would anyone happen to know if we have any NSW Modern Switch/Point Motor's available on the DLS ?, I am using the QR one's at the moment as i do not get any hit's back when searching for Point Motor's.
I'm not too sure what the NSW one's even actually look like so if any one has a link or sumthing we could try and get sum made if no other's exist. I know of Natvander's lever's and such on the DLS and i have those already but am after the more modern type that are operated via Remote particularly the type used in the Hunter Valley. Thanks for any help folk's.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Great shots Davido. Love how the textures just go together so well, which main ones do you use? I find it impossible to get any textures to match together :(

I found it difficult to find textures as well, so I have made all the ground textures myself.
Mainly from photo's of the area I'm modeling.
That's probably why they suit each other.
Just Google "how to make seamless textures" and have a go ....it can be worthwhile.

Cheers
Davido

Awesome pic's everyone i'm especially liking those new hopper's Ryan. Would anyone happen to know if we have any NSW Modern Switch/Point Motor's available on the DLS ?, I am using the QR one's at the moment as i do not get any hit's back when searching for Point Motor's.
I'm not too sure what the NSW one's even actually look like so if any one has a link or sumthing we could try and get sum made if no other's exist. I know of Natvander's lever's and such on the DLS and i have those already but am after the more modern type that are operated via Remote particularly the type used in the Hunter Valley. Thanks for any help folk's.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Mick,
I'm using "Point Motor WH63" ..... but I think the texture needs to be darker.

Cheers
Davido

Mick,
I'm using "Point Motor WH63" ..... but I think the texture needs to be darker.

Thank's for that David, There were two version's so i grabbed both but i thought the 2009 version of the WH63 match's your Track perfectly.

Thank's again mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thank you David, they've been a lot of fun to build.

I really like the look of the unstreamlined 38 in your screenies! Your models look like they capture the prototype very well! :)

Zec

Thank you David, they've been a lot of fun to build.

I really like the look of the unstreamlined 38 in your screenies! Your models look like they capture the prototype very well! :)

Zec
Cheers Zec,
Looks are one thing.......sound is another :(:confused:

F174 rolls into Sometown with a passenger service whilst DD 582 sits in the crossing loop.

David, have you tried one of Tony Weber's steam sounds for TC3+? I know the '2 cylinder' sound (non stephensons link) sounds good (although may not have the right sound for larger loco's - sound is from a BR Black5 IIRC). For a deeper sound (for non wealschearts' valve gear locos), this one seems to work quite well as well BB18sound (version III), kuid2:96997:6003:3

At a minimum, the sound clips may help with getting a custom sound setup (I've not really played with it yet, so yeah...).

Zec

Sydney Harbour Bridge only a few days away,
steve123201206250003.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-25
steve123201206250002.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-25
steve123201206250001.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-25
steve123201206250000.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-25
TS12 runs smooth with the bridge, i will be changing the colours in places of course,
steve

Sydney Harbour Bridge only a few days away,

TS12 runs smooth with the bridge, i will be changing the colours in places of course,
steve

Amazing will look great on my Sydney trams route - being DEM based will test to see how to scale you are :)

PS where is the tram tracks on the out side :)

thanks SARRailways
There is still a bit of work to be done but most parts are already built and only waiting to be placed in the correct position hopefully,
there will be four to five sections that will all need to be joined together within Trainz it's self, but it is pretty easy to do,
top arch , bottom arch, the 4 pylons will be as 1 piece and the RSJ's connected to the lower arch meeting the road and then the subframe under the road
steve

Back