Australian screenshots

Almost got the section between Wolli Creek and Kingsgrove done to a reasonable standard. I'll try do a drivers perspective video once I get it done a little more to show anyone interested what it looks like from that view. Would be cool to get a drivers perspective on how accurate I have done it.

Just a short one:

Great work Deadly and congratulations for being the only one of the original "CityRail" group to continue with your part of the project.

Craig
:):):)

Looks very good Deadly. I am NOT familiar with the area, but as a driver, I must say the cab view looks impressive. Pretty realistic with all the scenery and the stanchions flying past. Well done.
Regards
Glen

QR DAV 1056
QRDAV105600.jpg

Kindest Regards
Michael Gitsham
QHR Commissioner For Railways

Hi Deadly.
That is some awsome route you are doing looking forwward to that
I used to work for the NSW Railway,in the erly 1970.
I was asigned to = Alexandria Goods Yard.
tonny. [ herlev ]

Hi NSWGR_46Class (Bearcat245)

I've just downloaded all your new additions to the DLS (been over in Thailand) and the following 2 items have missing dependencies:

• NSW Cityrail S Set Power Car -Unknown Location: <kuid2:1854:1748:1> & Unknown Location: <kuid2:63971:50393:1>
  • NSW Cityrail S Set Trailer - Unknown Location: <kuid2:1854:1748:1> & Unknown Location: <kuid2:63971:50393:1>

With kuid2:1854:1748:1 can I just delete it from Config file as was noted earlier in the thread to fix K & C sets? As for the second item I know its one of Peter's but cannot locate it (plus I don't know what it is ?).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ron

remove all referance of both from the config - the versson on the DLS should have fixed all this
these are not the current versions the ones you need which are on dls and all the kuids end in a 2 not a 1

Hi NSWGR_46Class (Bearcat245)

I've just downloaded all your new additions to the DLS (been over in Thailand) and the following 2 items have missing dependencies:
  • NSW Cityrail S Set Power Car -Unknown Location: <kuid2:1854:1748:1> & Unknown Location: <kuid2:63971:50393:1>
  • NSW Cityrail S Set Trailer - Unknown Location: <kuid2:1854:1748:1> & Unknown Location: <kuid2:63971:50393:1>
With kuid2:1854:1748:1 can I just delete it from Config file as was noted earlier in the thread to fix K & C sets? As for the second item I know its one of Peter's but cannot locate it (plus I don't know what it is ?).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ron

Last edited:

The goods shed crew continue unloading a U van whilst DD 584 sits in the platform at Tooradin after having picked up a cattle wagon.

A few minutes later, the DD slowly works it's way out of Tooradin towards Melbourne.

Zec

remove all referance of both from the config - the versson on the DLS should have fixed all this
these are not the current versions the ones you need which are on dls and all the kuids end in a 2 not a 1

Thanks NSWGR_46Class - that fixed it. But just for info the version I have downloaded from the DLS does end with a 2 and that's what's odd?

Cheers

Ron

https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=233101

Now available on the DLS folk's is a Railway Re-opened Crossing Sign, This match's the one i made for the right hand side of the road but with a "Railway Re-opened" Sign beneath it as well. I travel to Yarrawonga for work now and then and noticed them and thought i'd make one and i have noticed these are used in NSW too.
Cheers Mick.:)

Awesome! Just what I have been wanting :D Thanks matruck

Hi NSWGR_46class

I have found that the cab for the 'C', 'K' and 'S' sets has the cab attachment point putting the cab view(when driving in cab) out over the platforms and has signals coming through the cab. Is it possible to fix? See screenshot.

Also if anyone is interested the next screenshot is what I'm using for the Tangara cab(much better than the awful Auran one). Its kuid 64577 55099(cab27000,built in by genesteal), some of the instruments light up when starting.

Bob

Hi NSWGR_46class

I have found that the cab for the 'C', 'K' and 'S' sets has the cab attachment point putting the cab view(when driving in cab) out over the platforms and has signals coming through the cab. Is it possible to fix? See screenshot.

Bob
Sorry No

Hi NSWGR_46class
Also if anyone is interested the next screenshot is what I'm using for the Tangara cab(much better than the awful Auran one). Its kuid 64577 55099(cab27000,built in by genesteal), some of the instruments light up when starting.

Bob
Good Call mate will use that one on the T's and G's

Last edited:
Hi NSWGR_46class

Bob

Probably the track is too close to the platform... It would be sovled the problem move the platform bit back from gap between the platform and the car?

Cheers
Jason

No, Bobander is right. I just didn't think it was worth worrying about. I'm so inspored by the work of "46 Class" that I've started building a Sydney route myself to run them all on!

DD 560 roars through Koo-Wee-Rup whilst DD 584 sits in the loop with a coal train.

Zec

Last edited:
Back