Australian screenshots

News Flash...Fire crews are attending a house fire in Glen Innes...details as they come...

News Update...The fire has taken hold of the weatherboard house and firefighters fear they may lose the whole structure. Photo taken while firefighters were assessing the rear of the building (why no firefighters are visible ;) )

fire6br0.jpg

And here I was thinking they were still over at the refrigeration unit figuring out which light bulb to put where:p

Wish them my best putting out that fire...I can tell there's going to be many fires and many firetrucks on this route...:hehe:

Tom
________
buy silver surfer

Last edited:
News Update...The fire has taken hold of the weatherboard house and firefighters fear they may lose the whole structure. Photo taken while firefighters were assessing the rear of the building (why no firefighters are visible ;) )
12 1/2 minutes comes to mind, are the trucks able to be renumbed would love to have pumper or tanker 270

Righto, slapped some of Boobless_eds Trees in my layout and I've gotta say, the atmosphere has changed a little.

cowan1dvy6.jpg

cowan1adz8.jpg

cowan1cil9.jpg

Still working on Cowan and Hawkesbury Stations though. Still a little while untill I get to them :wave:

Great Screenies everyone.

Reality has set in and I haven't had the chance to even start up trainz since before Christmas. Been working 12-15 hours a day since I started my new job, and any day off has been used resting and catching up on much needed sleep.

Regards,
Warren.

Anthony - nice pics (aswell as everyone else), but do you know how to get rid of those arrows? Make it look heaps more realistic. Nice job though, good work;)

They're new - built specifically to suit a specific route but of course could be used wherever they fit.

lindsay1ic1.jpg
Looks nice but is it driveable/loadable or :( just a scenery item "I could use it to load Rail n Shipz "

OooHhhhh......Cyril said "How many Lindsay Bros truckz do you see on the east coast of (BLANK!)".....I'm so tempted now Nat its gotta be a driveable interactive beast ....I might have to create a Driveable one :eek:

Looks nice but is it driveable/loadable or :( just a scenery item "I could use it to load Rail n Shipz "

OooHhhhh......Cyril said "How many Lindsay Bros truckz do you see on the east coast of (BLANK!)".....I'm so tempted now Nat its gotta be a driveable interactive beast ....I might have to create a Driveable one :eek:

Sorry it's scenery...this is Trainz, not Truckz after all ;) :D

will you eventually be releasing thos trucks and cars? they really are good, there needs to be a lot more aussie stuff on trainz.

you could count me as a downloader if you ever do.

keep up the quality work anyhow.:udrool:

Back