Australian screenshots

Nice screens Col I LIKE IT!.................Bill your screens of the Ipswich Workshops dont do it justice after seeing it on your Laptop yesterday at Ians ......Realy Great Job!!.....:eek: And you Homeviewers will be :udrool: soon after what I saw on brians PC..(Petrie Line).....C17 & Evans set is getting packed and uploaded this afternoon after work should be on the DLS this week.
Just be warned its rather Hi Poly as I have the guages and controls in the cab I hope the DLS accepts it? (POLYCOUNT) as I dont want to rip the interior out :confused: .......C17 & Evans set will be released in 04 format TESTEDin 06 SP1 and TC ..................................................Might finish the AC16 next?
gladstonedl7.jpg

Look out 10 photo's

Just like to show you all my dad's route for once...
Its based on Murrurundi to willow tree but not useing DEM or anything...
5909 sits in Ardglen loop waiting for a passenger train to pass.
Screen_277.jpg

3617 rounds the bend and enters ardglen yard.
Screen_278.jpg

Passing through the station.
Screen_279.jpg

The other side of Ardglen tunnel.
Screen_280.jpg

Entering Pangela.
Screen_281.jpg

A colour photo this time of 5909 leaveing Ardglen.
Screen_282.jpg

Other side of Ardglen tunnel again.
Screen_283.jpg

Winding through the S-curves approching Pangela.
Screen_285.jpg

Exiting Pangela.
Screen_286.jpg

And finaly crossing Pages river.
Screen_287.jpg

Thankyou

Some shots of the newly (and still worked on) Wadalbavale yard...

wad4rw1.jpg

The new Caltex depot.

wad5ah6.jpg

A Down express departs the station, past the intermodal siding and the moved Shell depot.

0099, perhaps he's a Cityrail employee :hehe:. Your Dads layout looks like a ripper, thats really coming along nicely :D

Natvander, I assume all that shell depot stuff/Caltex depot stuff is all new models? It's a great looking fuel siding, I'm always questing after a fuel siding that looks "right" without being too cluttered, so those models are going to be fantastic.

If any of those models are on the DLS, I'll be sure to nab 'em. If they are your own work, you know we'll all wait patiently.

Nat,

In reply to your query in chat the Refrigerator unit has a green light on the RHS and a red on the LHS, on the top of the control unit.

Just thought I'd put it here incase Miss Piggy missed it whilst having tea.:p
*Runs for cover as Miss Piggy throws stuff at flatswine*

@ Colhad - Isn't that Linfox :hehe:

Tom
________
Ford Model TT specifications

Last edited:
They're new - built specifically to suit a specific route but of course could be used wherever they fit.

Excellent, saves me trolling all over the poor DLS looking for something that isn't there :). Very much looking forward to more screenies from this route :).

DLS trouble

BTW, has anyone else been having trouble accessing the Download Station? I've got a FCT but still have'nt been able to access it in almost 2 weeks ! :(

Back