Australian screenshots

Hey all,

just a quick question.
Is there a way to make the station animation of door opening on a train possible without having a fixed station? Such as using a command or something alike?
I'm building a hypothetical south coast route and I'm using Deadly's platforms and want to incorporate V-set's on stations with open door animations without having to use whole preset stations or straight invisible ones that are difficult to customize.
Any help or advice would be great!

Cheers,
Michael

Thanks Trent. The wagons have support for 30 footers and will be pre-configured to carry the CRT silver containers. I may have a crack at making the grain containers if I've got some decent photos to work with, as I don't have any photos of the containers of my own. At the moment I'm still working on my 20/40 foot intermodal containers (ones you see on PN/QRN services) that I will release with the CQGY.

Matt

If I read correctly, you're telling me to visit Junee and get some detail photos of those containers. You realise what you're asking right? I have to go to Junee and see friends of mine, perhaps enjoy a beverage or two in the pub, spend a few hours hazing at the various locos in the roundhouse, perhaps shoot some trains on the mainline. You're a slave driver!

Haha, just kidding - I'll see what I can find and flick you an e-mail.

Hey all,

just a quick question.
Is there a way to make the station animation of door opening on a train possible without having a fixed station? Such as using a command or something alike?
I'm building a hypothetical south coast route and I'm using Deadly's platforms and want to incorporate V-set's on stations with open door animations without having to use whole preset stations or straight invisible ones that are difficult to customize.
Any help or advice would be great!

Cheers,
Michael

You should use AJS stations but if you don't want to, just make a trackmark where the Set should stop, and use the command 'Passenger Door Control' in a session, however it would be less work in the long run to just use AJS. Also, AJS would do it automatically so you don't need to do it every session

Jamie

Bearcat245 the 46 class looks great well done, can't wait to see them all in there colours

NSW 46 Class pulling ad602000 NSWGR SBN + SFN passenger cars leaving Gosford bound for Central

steve123201205020006.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02
steve123201205020005.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02
steve123201205020003.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02
steve123201205020002.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02

regards steve

Last edited:
You should use AJS stations but if you don't want to, just make a trackmark where the Set should stop, and use the command 'Passenger Door Control' in a session, however it would be less work in the long run to just use AJS. Also, AJS would do it automatically so you don't need to do it every session

Jamie

I already had them installed but was hesitant to use them as they are a little annoying with the stopping patterns but I solved that by just using a trackmarker as the command rather than the station itself. The other problem I hate is that they are a real pain to use on a curved station because of that small straight segment but it's vital to have so I must press on and hammer out a solution.

thanks again for reminding me, totally forgot I still had them.

Cheers
Michael

I have to go to Junee and see friends of mine, perhaps enjoy a beverage or two in the pub, spend a few hours hazing at the various locos in the roundhouse,

some people expect the earth dont they.

AJS 's 1t 3.5 invisible station hardly leaves an impression with the straight section being very small and it also alows you to setthe radius of each end of the passenger station seperatly to the other end ,
look at the screenshots

and some more of the NSWGR 46 Class
steve123201205030001.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02
steve123201205030000.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02
steve123201205020000.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02
steve123201205020006.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-02

The white line doesn't indicate where the track is, It is a much more user friendly AJS station now

steve

In the last screenshot when i was a young fellow a mate and i were fishing for Gropper beside this bridge at Gosford and we caught one just before daylight as we were lifting it out of the water i great white
came out of the water and grabbed the tale end of it,, it won the battle scared the hell out of us,
little did i know that years later i was to have 3 run-in's with these sharks while surfing and all at Terrigal beach and point, enough was enough i stopped surfing,

the last time i pulled over the back of a wave to paddle back out and as i layed down on my surf board i saw something glowing under the water about a metre and a half long
thought where ver you are mummy is and sure enough a little to my right these 2 big massive black eyes about 2 feet apart with its bottom jaw open showing me all its teeth

as i moved to the beach backwards this dam thin followed me, never again , never again it has been over 25 years since i have been swiming in the ocean

steve

Do not blame you Steve. Glade I grew up out western NSW and swam in a creek, that was our only swimming pool in those days.

You should put some fisherman near the great white in you screenshot above.

Craig
:):):)

@Steven123
Nice shots
They only thing I hate about the stations is the stopping pattern of the trains. One of the most annoying things to get right. Easy for when you're driving but when the AI is in control the engine stops half way or just over. I've followed all tutorials and its just down to the way to script is written..

Cheers
Michael

Will be hoping to be uploading the rest of the 46's later this afternoon tonight when I get back home = its to slow trying to upload via my phone 3g internet access

hi mates
nice screenshots everyone

blue 38 yuck, but candy might look nice

Steven123
how did you that ajs station to work?
i only have his really short single working, but not the way it should

what is the kuid for the passengers?
they would suit my 1960's era

cheers
ron

Ron [misterchugg] the AJS Invisible <Kuid:122285:3401:3> all i did Ron was install it and then adjust the settings within it,

Japan passengers <kuid2:452752:1227>

MSpassengers <kuid2:1942:28138:5>

<kuid2:1942:28134:5>

<kuid2:1942:28135:5>

Torontotrainz <kuid:80372:100805>
regards steve

^ Magnificent Axe. I love the Candy era. More pics please!
Are those pics from your Oxford to Queens layout?

Thanks mate.

1 screen is of Georgetown Station the other Screen is from a crossing at Cooper. It's a new session including every station from Queens to Oxford it is around a 200km journey. (give or take a few km) :)

=====================================================================================================

A couple at Queens. Near the Queens Grain Silo.

681axe1970_20120503_0003s.jpg

775axe1970_20120503_0005s.jpg

Regards

Back