Australian screenshots

Davido_20120422_0057.jpg

Awesome shot David! It's must feel great to know you created the stock in that shot that really finishes of the scene. :)
Also, great to hear you've fixed the sink hole problem, your route looks awesome. I have a lot to learn.

@steve
Here is the original
You have nailed the colours better than I. Any chance of emailing the textures to me( I found a drawing for the guards van car)? Also, feel free to release them if you wish. I would also like to know about you layout i it is to be released. The no reskins no screenshots applies to things Bear and I are doing.

cheers
Pete

Hi fellow aussies due to the luck of the gods will be staying/stuck in Canberra on Anzac day - anybody want to meet up at a Golden Archers for a coffee and a chin wag

Pete i only copied the colour from another i think NSW passenger car and the changed your one to suite so ill send you the hole car and you can release them in your own name God all i did was copy and change the colour nothing more all credit belongs to you. Is it the same email as the config states if not let me know.

David that is a great shot and it does look like a picture.

Coreycat it has taken a long time to get the Sydney To Gosford route to the state it's at now and i am changing things all the time, i would like nothing better than to say who wants it right now but it isn't ready, i
haven't finnished the Harbour Bridge yet and i am thinking of re-doing what i have completed of it in Blender.

And i also have another concern as well, i have noticed in a few pictures in the aussie screenshots that someone might be working on the same route as well for a long time and it could be payware
and i don't wish to have conflicting routes. But i will contact him an see.

sorry for my posts being so late as i was in bed by 8pm last night and off to the Flemington markets in Sydney at 2.40am today and once i get back from the markets i have a few hours worth of work ahead of me.

regards steve

Hi All,

Ive been working on a country route using some of Muliebucks Brilliant modules and a route thats so far about 60 baseboards its a NSW based theme which is good to run general freight and grain trains.
Here is a couple of screenshots:
42208leavesBorrabin.jpg

42208-48 hauling 30 loaded grain wagons weighing 2200t trundle out of Borrabin yard
42208poweringhardupthegrade.jpg

42208 powering up the first of many grades with a loaded grain.
42208enroutetodunere.jpg

42208-48 enroute to Dunere
42208stoppedatDunere.jpg

42208-48 pause for a few minutes at the rundown location of Dunere to check the locomotives before they tackle the grade out of Dunere.

Once again thanks to Muliebuck for the detail of some of these modules that are used :)

Cheers

David

Hello my name is Damian I was wondering where did you get the QR SMU and EMU from i cannot find it on Download Station or is it possible for you to send it to me?

Kind Regards
Damian

Hi All,

Ive been working on a country route using some of Muliebucks Brilliant modules and a route thats so far about 60 baseboards its a NSW based theme which is good to run general freight and grain trains.
Here is a couple of screenshots:

Once again thanks to Muliebuck for the detail of some of these modules that are used :)

Cheers

David

Glad you're enjoying them - do what you like with them - I make them so others can use them/modify them/etc to their hearts content, its just nice to get a thank you for the original work :)

Glad you're enjoying them - do what you like with them - I make them so others can use them/modify them/etc to their hearts content, its just nice to get a thank you for the original work :)
Hey David, Muliebuck's modules are great. I've used one of his to start my prototypical layout of Boree Creek in NSW.

The amount of detail Mulie puts in his modules is outstanding and very life-like.

When will you be looking at uploading your layout it for us Dave? :)

Hey
David, Muliebuck's modules are great. I've used one of his to start my prototypical layout of Boree Creek in NSW.

The amount of detail Mulie puts in his modules is outstanding and very life-like.

When will you be looking at uploading your layout it for us Dave? :)

Hopefully soon, just got to do some ballast textures, add the road in some spots as well as the telegraph poles.
With Wednesday being a day off I should be able to get a lot done.

Cheers

David

David that's 60lb track, correct? 422's and 2200t of grain? how's that all going to go down?

Jamie

Yes very light track, The track is speed restricted to 40km/h but using the 422 may be a bit heavy ;)
Might have to use 4 48 classes on the train!

Cheers
David

Hi bearcat245

I feel as if I'm the only one finding problems with the 85/86 class. The latest NSW FC 85 you put up has more problems, see screenshots.

1) bogies out of place, sitting up off the track and into the body shell
2) shadow mesh spoils underframe, cant see why it is needed?
3) Driver riding outside of window, attachment point out of place or shifted ?

My opinion is that the original NSW Fc 85 without the shadow over the underframe is the better visually, even with the brown couplings and not hooked together with second unit. Both these classes don't need the shadow mesh covering up the underframe. This is not added to the U boat and the parcel vans with a similar lesser detailed underframe.

Sorry to sound like a nit picker but these unique NSW icons are very good representations but should look as realistic as possible.

Thanks for your efforts

Bob

Bob
Thanks very much mate
much need info

All feed back required

Will jump on to that one now

Hi bearcat245

I feel as if I'm the only one finding problems with the 85/86 class. The latest NSW FC 85 you put up has more problems, see screenshots.

1) bogies out of place, sitting up off the track and into the body shell
2) shadow mesh spoils underframe, cant see why it is needed?
3) Driver riding outside of window, attachment point out of place or shifted ?

My opinion is that the original NSW Fc 85 without the shadow over the underframe is the better visually, even with the brown couplings and not hooked together with second unit. Both these classes don't need the shadow mesh covering up the underframe. This is not added to the U boat and the parcel vans with a similar lesser detailed underframe.

Sorry to sound like a nit picker but these unique NSW icons are very good representations but should look as realistic as possible.

Thanks for your efforts

Bob

Yes Bear having the same problems as bobander im running them in 2012 by the way your 46 class looks great will they be in all liverys like connyxys ?

Up Date Fc 85 http://www.sendspace.com/file/6nxlnq
The 46 is going to be better as there will be 2 version = the orginal head light and twin beam head light versions
So far I am planning
46 orginal head light + twin beam Orginal colours
46 orginal head light + twin beam Tuscan Full lining
46 orgianl head light + twin beam Tuscan no side lining
46 orginal head light + twin beam Custard (Reverse) Tuscan
46 twin beam Candy
46 twin beam Red terror
46 twin FC blue
Here is a wild idea thinking of doing the first 4 with the diffrent style of head light at either end so depending on which way it leads gives you a diffrent style of head light ?what do you think of that one
bearcat245201204230001.jpg

Last edited:
Back