Australian screenshots

Quick question for the gang, I'm working on some evening screenshots, and I was wondering if the CWS semaphores lit up? I get the feeling I'm missing a dependancy or something, because they all work fine, just without light :).

Cheers!

i think you need the timewatcher rule to allow them to light up after dark. if i am wrong i am sure nat will be able to give you the correct option.

Cheers

Ghosty

Hey all
Does anyone know what NSWGR used to run ammunition in?
Did they have a special carriage for it or would it be in MLV's etc?

Thanks
Anthony

BL04 to Cobar, empty...

done1-1.jpg

done2-1.jpg

done3.jpg

Daniel:sleep::eek::hehe::'(

Grasshopper, is that really a BL, or just a very confused 81 class :hehe:? Either way, very cool scenery and screenies, having been up there recently (and seen that particular movement), it's great to see it in Trainz :D

Trent, Shhh......:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Dave:

done8.jpg

• D
  • a
  • n
  • i
  • e
  • l
  • :eek:

The continuation of CityRail making their gradual Easy Access upgrades to alot of the station on the network even shows in Trainz. At an unknown station the upgrade is nearing completion. The station master is quite relieved as he'll get his station back.

city-rail-1.jpg

All looked fine as a 4-car S-Set powered up the relief and an R-Set (refurbished) came down the mains.

city-rail-2.jpg

After some more snooping around (hadn't been at the station since it's closure a while back)... something odd was discovered.

city-rail-3.jpg

Dumbfounded the station master couldn't believe how what he saw could even be possible. The 2 most important aspects of the upgrade were no where to be seen, there wasn't even an area for the doorway to the elevators. (whats the other problem?)

Pretty sure the newb who stuffed it up is now on the dole.

Textures need work as do alot of other aspects and the tiling. lol

Hi folks

I've started a small Queensland route, I've got a few shots to show. I've actually made some good progress, it's only about 17-18 boards, A to B, although I may add a couple more as I need a cattle yard for the meatworks trains, chop chop.:p

Anyhow, this is the town of Grandchester, although bears no resemblance to the QLD town, I just used that name. Grandchester is home to an airport which is also utilised by the RAAF.

QR01.jpg

QR02.jpg

QR03.jpg

QR04.jpg

QR05.jpg

QR06.jpg

I've actually got three towns, so I'll post some more pics soon.

... Would really be handy if some kind generous person would make a 79 class:eek: ;) .
screen274aa3.jpg

Commonwealth Munitions Factory.

Self-Explanitory( Bridge in far background of above picture:p )
screen271bz5.jpg

... Would really be handy if some kind generous person would make a 79 class:eek: ;) .

Commonwealth Munitions Factory.

Self-Explanitory( Bridge in far background of above picture:p )
screen271bz5.jpg
There is one on the DLS IIRC its a reskin of a GE 44 tonner

Last edited:
Thanks bearcat for that now i only need to figure out how to download them( the loco's are "pre SP3 trainz" stuff so they are odd to download)
Anyway one more picture...
3805 Roars past St Marys with a Down Cenrtal West Express in tow.
Screen_275.jpg

Thanks,Anthony

Back