Australian screenshots

I like it.

Will the 44s and 45s have custom hornsounds and enginesounds?

Anyway, back on topic.

Trainz206.jpg

Triple 442's are the bankers today.

Trainz208.jpg

8246, 8219 & 8247 on a loaded Deconsfield Coalie departing Hartcher.

Trainz210.jpg

The bankers are struggling to push the coalie up Gold Mountain.

Trainz209.jpg

The Coalie is approaching Yarrawonga.

Yarrawonga is the new section of the Brownlow Flats Railway, and its a work in progress. The final work was carried out during the June long weekend after the second tunnel was severely damaged by the storms (the first tunnel was decomissioned in 1995).

Cheers from the Demonlord.

Last edited:
The candy might be wrong (But since when is anything based on sugar really all that wrong :p ), but the chocolate is great... Oh wait, your talking about a locomotive... Never mind :p

Nat is up to no good at all, I tell you no good at all, come on this is a bloke who drove from Newcastle to Canberra just to drop of a rail driver and spend 20 minutes at a TotR event.

I think he works for ASIO, NSWSRA, NSWGR or NSWFB or some other Govenment body spelt with letters.

Gentlemen

i am in awe of your work, great stuff guys.

here is a rumour lol i may be back sooner rather than later, isp seems to have resolved a few issues i had with them. only thing is not sure of the exact time and day though.

but until then guys keep up the grewat work.

Cheers

Ghosty

I love that shot of the dead loco in the yard. The yard looks totally disused and aged now. Got any more shots of that yard? I love it post more please :)

Some Screenies of Valley Coal

My Fictional Layout, Valley Coal is coming along nicely, I put some finishing touches on the yard, located a long way inland, this afternoon. 8231 and two other 82 class have dropped of there rake of 60 NHPH's and are refuelling prior to a crew changeover.
82.jpg

Got To Driving Natvanders Branchline 2c For Awile.

Four 90 Classes Haul A Massive Loaded Train.
90coal1.jpg

Veiw From A Farmers House

90Coal2.jpg

Exporer Set ( Can't remember:confused: ) Head Into ( Can't Remember That Either )
Xploraset.jpg

LOL @ explorer set can't remember hehehehahahahha

Ohhhh branchline 2c my favourite layout of all time. God that was the most realistic layout i've ever ran :udrool:

Definately Waroona...

Coming off a grade onto the bridge then into Waroona, I run on Branchline2c WAY to much for my own good:p

Tom
________
Blazer

Last edited:
Definately Waroona...

Coming off a grade onto the bridge then into Waroona, I run on Branchline2c WAY to much for my own good:p

Tom

Where can one find this Branchline2C that you all speak of?

I can't find any results in the DLS under that name.

Type in Branch Line 2c and you'll see it. Download the 6.8mb of Australian goodness and you'll be amazed at how realistic the layout is.

Let us know what you think of it once you've tried it :p

that route looks good, am DL it now (plus the 75+ dependencies:udrool: :mop: )

Cheers,
HBL

Back