Australian screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Roy: This is so great as always and that photorealistic technique gives more realism I love it.

Norm: Like the old era nice map

Roy: This is so great as always and that photorealistic technique gives more realism I love it.

Norm: Like the old era nice map

Thanks, that is Graeme's ARTC NSW Main South - VR North-East route 'slightly' modified :)

Last edited:
Roy

Are you a time traveler?? The people of your Sydney map are wondering what that new fangled contraption is at Milsons Point. It should be 50 years before Sydney commuters had to put up with those awful M sets. :)
Looks good mate, I enjoy seeing your updates.

Roy

Are you a time traveler?? The people of your Sydney map are wondering what that new fangled contraption is at Milsons Point. It should be 50 years before Sydney commuters had to put up with those awful M sets. :)
Looks good mate, I enjoy seeing your updates.

It's just a mirage Aaron,... and probably an image that might never be seen again. :eek:

The 'M Set' straight out of the box just happened to be lying around when I did the screenie; and because there hasn't been much activity lately on this thread, I popped it up just to see how many 'die-hards' would pick me up on it.

You're the first - Go to the top of the list mate :clap:

Cheers mate,
Roy

It's just a mirage Aaron,... and probably an image that might never be seen again. :eek:

The 'M Set' straight out of the box just happened to be lying around when I did the screenie; and because there hasn't been much activity lately on this thread, I popped it up just to see how many 'die-hards' would pick me up on it.

Cheers mate,
Roy
OK i'll pick you up on the phone box inside the entrance to Milsons Point station, it should be PMG red.:D I've found it difficult to "demodernize" a route perfectly.
cheers
Graeme

OK i'll pick you up on the phone box inside the entrance to Milsons Point station, it should be PMG red.:D I've found it difficult to "demodernize" a route perfectly.
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme, I do agree. :Y:

Gosh, it looks like I've got to go down to Bunnings and buy a can of red paint, then give it a top-coat.

Otherwise, I might have to revert to grayscale and just use black and white colours throughout my route. Err .... maybe not ! :n:

Cheers mate,
Roy

Cheers mate,
Roy

Oh I don't know about die hard, those Mills send shivers down my spine. Awful train to work, had many trying days on them. haha
I'm looking forward to seeing the trams across the bridge, I'm a firm believer Sydney's Tram network should have never been removed. In the day, it was bigger than Melbourne's which is quite a feat.

Looks good so far mate.

Oh I don't know about die hard, those Mills send shivers down my spine. Awful train to work, had many trying days on them. haha
I'm looking forward to seeing the trams across the bridge, I'm a firm believer Sydney's Tram network should have never been removed. In the day, it was bigger than Melbourne's which is quite a feat.

Looks good so far mate.

I agree with you Aaron. Sydney had a huge tram network - You could go everywhere on a tram - I did my homework on the way home from school on trams.

Rarely would you see one break down, but generally they were reliable and never seemed to wear out.

It was a poor political decision to remove them.

Cheers,
Roy

Howdy All would anyone happen to have a Kuid of mine 287284:100125 and be able to tell me what it is please I'm trying to track down all my crap all over the place.

2018-07-22_125724.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

Howdy All would anyone happen to have a Kuid of mine 287284:100125 and be able to tell me what it is please I'm trying to track down all my crap all over the place.

Sorry Mick, That one is NOT on my list.

It seems to be between <kuid:287284:100111> Aus Crossing Sign Left and <kuid:287284:100141> MP Builfing Grey

- Maybe one you did'nt finalise ? I have gaps in kuid numbers and haven't gone back to re-allocate them.

Good luck, cheers,

Roy

Thanks Roy it belongs to Hewi's Overgrown Model Route mate and be stuffed if i can find it anywhere at my place lol.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Thanks Roy it belongs to Hewi's Overgrown Model Route mate and be stuffed if i can find it anywhere at my place lol.
Sorry Mick, I don't have it either. but it comes after <kuid:287284:100117> Paducah Shed in my CM. Seems to be a few P&L assets around those KUIDs.

cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme that narrows it down nice pic mate love the old 48 class. I just grabbed your ARTC Route but am still missing all the Deluxe stuff i think it would be, Anyways nice work every one has been putting up here lately great too see.

Nice shot Graeme.

Looking for decent images back to the 50s can be somewhat of a problem. Photographers in those days just didn't consider Trainz guys of today. Everybody took photos at weird angles thinking it looked good. So difficult to get full frontal images unless you pay for it.

Anyway, it's 'Ladies Day and a dog' down at Milsons Point Station.
2018-07-22_140421.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

That looks better Roy, a lot "cleaner" interior.
Mick, just install Avery-Drexel and you'll have most of them.
cheers
Graeme

Howdy David thanks mate now i just need to find it at home here sum wheres lol.
Thanks mate.
P.S All good folks I found the sneaky bugger, Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Back