Australian screenshots

That's a beautiful piece of work Tom and so are the grain wagons, nice one mate. Thank you and the other guys at ATD for all your great work, very much appreciated.
Cheers,Baz

Beautiful piece of equipment Tom, and to all the contributors. Such a high standard.

Keep up the fine work, guys.

Cheers,
Roy

Phenomenal work Tom and everyone else who helped. Finally some real high standard Victorian/interstate locos! Great job!

Cheers, Stefan.

hi roy thomas here great screenshots i saw very cool now i like to ask you something you posted a sset going to north wollongong and i can't seem to find the name of the route or the route can you tell me the route name or send it to me

cheers thomas912

Oscar hset h33 arriving on platform 1 at Strathfield

untitled.png

hi roy thomas here great screenshots i saw very cool now i like to ask you something you posted a sset going to north wollongong and i can't seem to find the name of the route or the route can you tell me the route name or send it to me

cheers thomas912

Hi Thomas,

I can't send you the route mate because it is not mine.

The route is called "NSW Illawarra & Southern Highlands" and is over 10 MB in size, - I should point out that the route was originally built in TS2010 EE by tracksupervisor, who uploaded several versions (V1; V2; V3; then V1,2, &3; then two more adjusted versions) to the DLS.

Each one of the versions have differences, however I'll leave that up to you to choose.

Cheers,
Roy

Anybody know whats happening with Davido's SRA 620's & 720's NSWGR 620's 720's also NSW Cityrail 620 & 720 the seating is popping outside the cars as well the 900 & 800 i have only noticed this since T:ANE SP2

this did happen in tane sp1 as well - some of his passenger cars and the ones by navander also suffer the same problem mainly happens when you rotate the cars and the seats try to change direction but get stuck - they should rotate 180 degrees inside the car and not be noticed. Not sure if it's a script or mesh error but have not been able to find a fix.
Anybody know whats happening with Davido's SRA 620's & 720's NSWGR 620's 720's also NSW Cityrail 620 & 720 the seating is popping outside the cars as well the 900 & 800 i have only noticed this since T:ANE SP2

the tracks are faulty but some are working what you said was a joke right??

Hi Thomas,
The spline that shows up in place of your tracks is not faulty. It will show up in your route as being an "Unknown Asset" which means that it was not on the DLS.

The particular track is called 'NSW Concrete Sleeper Track Greasy' <kuid:60723:1000216> by Davido.

Davido never uploaded that track to the DLS, however you can still obtain it by downloading same from his freeware website. http://web.archive.org/web/20130420090727/http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/freeware1.html
Scroll to the bottom of that page and you'll find it.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi Roy,

I had the same issue when playing around with this layout.
The link on Davido's website for the "NSW Concrete Sleeper Track Greasy" is dead.
I ended up swapping out the entire track for another type. Seems to be working okay.

Hi Roy,

I had the same issue when playing around with this layout.
The link on Davido's website for the "NSW Concrete Sleeper Track Greasy" is dead.
I ended up swapping out the entire track for another type. Seems to be working okay.

Thanks Mike for the info. Sorry Thomas for leading you to a dead-end.

I also checked the freeware section of Davido's website and came up with a series of dead-links for all of his assets.

It's a shame that the site is still accessible and offering 'goodies' that no one can now benefit from.

If it's not possible for Davido to upload them personally to the DLS, then I wonder whether anyone who has an active website could provide space for these great NSW assets.

I'm sure there are a number of us who already have these assets ourselves, may be able to supply the files, if needed.

I don't want to breach any copyright on this suggestion. I just think it is a good idea.

Cheers guys,
Roy

I've been doing a little more work on my 'Sydney Central & City Circle V4' - Here's a couple of WIP shots around the southern approach to the SHB.

Cheers,
Roy

2b6bcb7c2583010eef65f3e059568060.jpg
8fba0fd638646b12e7f39ad26023a134.jpg

Back