Australian screenshots

Many thanks Michael - It's all good information, particularly the signal and track layout. I'm sure many of us could find this useful.

Cheers,
Roy

G'day Everyone.
Just a few of progress in Wangaratta.

01b014e1f1d9afd27ffae5dc29e08b61.jpg

19a3d875f6f057bd73b321dc854f875e.jpg

49a412193f691559f738dd80f85e9196.jpg

d1564d646a075204774867f67e36816d.jpg

cheers
Graeme

That video is amazing. Props on getting the AI to work so well, totally love it.

Thanks Nicholas for your kind words - I appreciate your feedback.

I'm on a roll at present, so I've added another video of my Sydney Route.

Enjoy the ride !
Cheers,
Roy

Hi Roy
Please let me know when the route will be ready
I would love a copy as i used to work at
Alexandria Gods-yard
herlev

Hi Roy
Please let me know when the route will be ready
I would love a copy as i used to work at
Alexandria Gods-yard
herlev

Hi herlev,
No worries mate. I'm still doing some tweaking on the Session, so it will be a few days yet.
I'll contact you directly.
Cheers,
Roy

Thanks Nicholas for your kind words - I appreciate your feedback.

I'm on a roll at present, so I've added another video of my Sydney Route.

Enjoy the ride !
Cheers,
Roy
Well done on the route Roy and the respective videos :Y: Brings back memories of 24 years train travelling to the CBD from Wyong - 1990 till 2014.

You can add my name to the list of takers for the route when you have it finished.I have version 1 and enjoy running it (apart from the few items of missing payware - trees mainly :p).

Well done on the route Roy and the respective videos :Y: Brings back memories of 24 years train travelling to the CBD from Wyong - 1990 till 2014.

You can add my name to the list of takers for the route when you have it finished.I have version 1 and enjoy running it (apart from the few items of missing payware - trees mainly :p).

Hey Ron,

Thanks for the comments mate - I do appreciate it. Certainly, I've already added your name to my distribution list. It'll be a few days until I complete some final tests.

Cheers,
Roy

Evening;

After many months of creation; my masterpiece is complete - Mount Morgan Railway Station in all her glory. It took 1 1/4 hours to export and attach her fittings on the config.

Looks just she never left 1953!
trainz89_20161115_0000_zpsikoaclmg.jpg

Regards,

M.G

@ M.G: You've done it. It's a grand old station and a mirror-image of the photos I've seen on Google Earth.
A fabulous job, mate. Well done!

Cheers,
Roy

I've finally gone as far as I can with my Sydney Central & City Circle Version 3 route and session.

So it's 'Distribution Day' to all people who requested a copy. Downloads have already been sent out.

I've also included those Trainzers, who have been playing around with Version 1, and have helped me tremendously with their comments and support over the past couple of months.

Thank you very much guys! I do appreciate it.

If anyone else has been overlooked, I apologise and suggest you send me a PM with your contact email address. (Don't disclose your contact details on the Forum)

REMEMBER: This route was constructed in T:ANE CE SP1 and doesn't cater for earlier versions of Trainz.

Here's a screenshot looking north towards Redfern and the tracks are unusually 'silent'.
2016_11_16_151649.jpg

This doesn't happen on my route, so 5 minutes later, activity galore.

2016_11_16_152003.jpg

I hope you enjoy it.
Cheers,
Roy

Back