Australian screenshots

4836 hauls a General Works train out of Cowarie Station Siding.
This siding was specifically designed for station access from the Gaurds van of such trains.

48zl0.jpg

________
Carlos Reutemann

Last edited:
4717 shunts some empty container wagons in Mallstown yard.

--

Can someone please tell me how to set the CWS intermodal yard to load containers? I parked a train there for 30mins and it did nothing... and the yard had 256 containers waiting to be loaded!

JAMEZ001, forgot to give you the KUID of those hoppers. All the hopper models are by ad602000, he's done three, an SRA (candy) one, a Freightcorp one and the Blue Circle one.

Even though most of them are all covered in crap and graffiti now, I like to think the Blue circle ones are still valid for use on Pac Nat trains!

Blue Circle:

63971:15004

Actually, the credit goes to Phil_c. I just made some reskins of his model and I believe I only did 2, so the third has to be Phil's original model

cheers
pete

Are you commanding an AI train to load or driving there yourself?

Driving it myself. Actually, the 'yard' is in a siding. I shunted some wagons into it, unhooked th loco, then shunted the other half of the consist into another siding. Then I hooked the loco up with the consist in the 'yard' siding and left it there for 30mins, but nothing happened.

So I'm confused as to how it is supposed to work?

What settings do you recommend for a prototypical 'Produce and Consume' CWS industry?

I understand what Rate and Initial is on the Produce side, but I don't understand how you can have an Initial Consumption? Basic math tells me that setting that would give you a negative number, which is impossible when zero is the lowest possible entry. :confused:

I am not sure if there are anymore in this family, probably are.

kfkckfub9.jpg

KF, K CKF

cheers

pete
thanks to image shack for hosting

Wow, your doing a great job there Pete :)
Looking forward to these, will give me some more 4 wheelers to stick behind SG trains on my test track :p
Zec

900 and 901 sit at Wattle Creek with the morning Wadalbavale goods.
90-901_wattle-creek.jpg

Sitting at Karrah Bay.
90-901_karrah-bay.jpg

Blasting through Myrnong.
90-901_myrnong.jpg

Zec

Telerah - Paterson ( Part of Telerah - Murwillumbah )

After my 1st route was nearly finished, the hard drive crashed so i hard to start again. This is some screenshots so far.

nook1.jpg

44221 + 4504 wait at Telerah to proceed into Maitland

nook2.jpg

Red Terror 48115 + Bicentennial 48165 work a sleeper train as track work is scheduled just north of Telerah.

nook3.jpg

Paterson Station awaits Quietly for the North Bound Murwillumbah XPT.

nook4.jpg

4461 Powers North over Paterson River with a local passenger service for Dungog

nook5.jpg

4446 and 4517 Pass 4836 + 4804 on a Brisbane - Sydney Mixed Frieght, 48's will then continue to Martins Creek for a small Ballast working.

nook7.jpg

213km North of Sydney and 4836+4804 Continue North, just about to cross Paterson River with Empty Ballast train.

Hope you liked my shots :)

Back