Australian screenshots

Davido,
Well done on those 44 class!! WOW. Very much looking forward to driving them.... LOVE the SRA Candy livery. Nice Nice Nice.
I think out of all the Alco's.... I have a big soft spot for the 44 class.
I once had a cab ride in 4494 (no 1 end) from Grafton City to Coffs Harbour when she was in the red terror livery..... still remember it like yesterday... I was sad to go back to our carriage at Coffs! ;)

Cheers!
Ausrail.

Thanks guys, here's the last screenie for a bit. The route is Nat's Glen Innes - Wallangarra ....it's fantastic :D

Thanks Davido. As good as your models are, and Nat's routes are, it's funny that I'm not brain-burstingly eager to get my paws on them - anticipation is half the joy (although, not when I was younger!). It DOES inspire me to work on my own projects - every screenie posted, I want to emulate a screenie of that same quality.

As to flathog's comments, we need to find out how much they get paid an hour, and how many hours a day they work their current jobs. Then we need to pool our money, and pay them enough so that they can take a week or so off work :hehe:.

Glenn Innes line, thats the one, thanks flathog mate :).

Seriously, thanks for sharing Davido, and thanks for giving me ammo to work on my own project :).

Cool, thanks I found the shots of the 45. I am sure Cardiff Wrokshops will produce another fine quality product, just like the smaller sibling the 48 is. They have probably already done this but I suggest a real 45 engine sound instead of 48 and cardiff workshops style 48 class smoke, fans etc.

Snapped a couple of extra screenies, while testing my junction arrangements at the junction with the mainline - let the train run through to Langtree if only to see how it plays out with a down passenger at the station.

A nice break from landscaping and fence placing, to be sure :)

Excuse the lighting, I keep forgetting to change the default session when I want to take screenshots - it's always 6am in my world, at least until it's complete*

*complete being a relative term - it may never be finished as I'd like it :p.

Cool, thanks I found the shots of the 45. I am sure Cardiff Wrokshops will produce another fine quality product, just like the smaller sibling the 48 is. They have probably already done this but I suggest a real 45 engine sound instead of 48 and cardiff workshops style 48 class smoke, fans etc.

The Alco enginesound they used is built-in to TRS2004 & TRS2006.\

Cheers from the Demonlord

candy44screenie.jpg
May I ask David, whose cattle wagons are those?

Tom

May I ask David, whose cattle wagons are those?

Tom
They are BSV wagons by Cardiff Workshops...as yet unreleased. I got a problem with them when I run them with our BCW wagons sometimes the loads swap and I end up with 200 cows hanging out of them. :D
Looks hilarious but hardly prototypical :(

He he, cool. Stupid cows :p
Thanks, that made my day :)
Looking forward to it, might even have to do this a few times for the fun of it :p
Zec

something a little different.

The serenity of Feral Ranges is shattered by the chant of three hard working Alcos as they lift their loaded steel train through the region.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

ghosty

They are BSV wagons by Cardiff Workshops...as yet unreleased. I got a problem with them when I run them with our BCW wagons sometimes the loads swap and I end up with 200 cows hanging out of them. :D
Looks hilarious but hardly prototypical :(

Do you need a beta-tester?

If I had them, I could take a look and see if I could fix them up for you, however I am still learning 3ds Max so it might take a while

Cheers from the Demonlord

You do know that a beta tester, normally, isn't given the source files :)
And my guess is a config.txt or TRS error, not the mesh.
Zec

Yep, it would be something as simple as loads sharing an ID.

The main reason that I can think of is that the BSV and BCW have the same load ID when it comes to the 'share load' option, and probably defaults to this when loading.

Davido: did you share the initial config file from the BCW?

Back