Australian screenshots

Tim and Forest Runner have you guys entered your pics in any of the weekly competitions? Man the detail and realism is second to none.

[QUOTEG'day Mick,

Yeah I had q heart attack little bit back (was rather scary at 42 yrs old) and its taken me some time to get back on my feet, But I am now back in action and firing on all thrusters once again. Just recently moved to a new house, decided having 4 kids we needed a much bigger home, so that took some doing. Got the PC's back online and such, crashed my Trainz install,and had to reinstall all my content (Was not happy LOL).][/QUOTE]

Wow sound's like you have had ya hand's full then mate, Glad the health is back on track so to speak and yeah at 42 i could imagine it would of been scary, I actually meant Raichase Trent when i mentioned the name in my post as he had made a quick post and disappeared again, But they have deleted a couple of post's from earlier today so i can see now where the confussion came from so my fault Trent might need to call you both B1 and B2 ..lol. Not to worry though at least i now know sumone else isnt using your account lol. Keep at it mate and cant wait too see this Port Levendale Route when it's done.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Last edited:
G'day Mick,

I'd assumed you meant Trent Trent too, not Raichase Trent. Haha, no screenies for a while, been occupied with other things. I'm always reading and admiring and being inspired by the stuff in this thread, hence the breaking of the silence to try and avoid the good times coming to an end!

[QUOTEG'day Mick,

I'd assumed you meant Trent Trent too, not Raichase Trent. Haha, no screenies for a while, been occupied with other things. I'm always reading and admiring and being inspired by the stuff in this thread, hence the breaking of the silence to try and avoid the good times coming to an end! ][/QUOTE]
No prob's B2 good too see you on here as well mate lol.

G'day Patchy,

Chuck me a PM, and we can talk if we can meet up when I get back to Cairns.

Greetings from Normanton :D

Cheers
Michael Gitsham
QHR Commissioner Of Railways

Wow Michael
You shall be driving "Capella" built in 1920
They had to strip the side tanks off to reduce the weight to run on this branch, hence the water gin
Make sure you are fit,she is a wood burning job
I sooo looking foward to see photo.

Don't live to far away,expect to see you on sunday at 1 30pm when she departs
Make sure you post photo''s you at the controls

Cheers,
Patchy

d9d9aadaea99ea4b614912f638422d57.jpg
Cheers Mick.:)

Hello all,

Just a few quick mash of the print screen button for the evening.

Playing around with the AI, Asking (Forcing it) to obey directions and actually go into the correct siding, finally succeeded hehe.

abc1b.jpg

abc1a.jpg

abc1.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Thank's Stevo it's an amazing Route that would be cool too see brought up to TS12.
Mick.:)

G'Day Mick
I have tried a couple of times to get the map updated. We cannot get the creator to do it as he left Trainz. However under the conditions present at the DLS, which some do disagree with, the faulty assets can be changed to TRS12 standards and uploaded using Natvanders Kuid2.
We have run this map in Multi Player 10 and it does keep 5 or 6 people pretty busy. Lets hope the upgrades do eventually get looked at.
Cheers
Rod

G'Day Mick
I have tried a couple of times to get the map updated. We cannot get the creator to do it as he left Trainz. However under the conditions present at the DLS, which some do disagree with, the faulty assets can be changed to TRS12 standards and uploaded using Natvanders Kuid2.
We have run this map in Multi Player 10 and it does keep 5 or 6 people pretty busy. Lets hope the upgrades do eventually get looked at.
Cheers
Rod

So doe's that mean as long as everything for the updated Route is off the DLS Rod and it would be able to be done cause i'd gladly help with sum thing like that for sure if it was needed. Thank's for the reply.
Nice work Trent B1 keep em coming mate.

Last time I spoke to Nat he was busy with young family, new house and work.
He was still interested in trainz ( he is still a mod )but could not find the time for it.
From what I know of Nat he would not like the idea of someone else changing is work in anyway. He alway was anti reskining.

IF I get the time in the newyear to visit family on the central coast will pop in on him either at work or home to say hi as his joint is just around the bend as the crows fly from some of my people. I do a bit of part time work for the same employer but since I changed areas do not run into him at training and such anymore.

Last time I spoke to Nat he was busy with young family, new house and work.
He was still interested in trainz ( he is still a mod )but could not find the time for it.
From what I know of Nat he would not like the idea of someone else changing is work in anyway. He alway was anti reskining.

IF I get the time in the newyear to visit family on the central coast will pop in on him either at work or home to say hi as his joint is just around the bend as the crows fly from some of my people. I do a bit of part time work for the same employer but since I changed areas do not run into him at training and such anymore.

Thanks Dave if you have time and remember mate then yeah that would be nice to find out one way or the other, There was sum mention over at Victrainz about Nat's Map but i couldn't work out if permission had been given. Be a shame to see nothing done with it and it just get's forgotten about.
We really need to get sum-thing Aussie done that a lot of us can use and be all happy with in MP. Axe's Oxford to Queens Route is another great one too look at and he has mentioned a few time's as long as the proper credit is given then folk's can modify it.

Last edited:
Thanks Forest that was on the Walabadave Line in TS12 mate with a couple of little change's made, Great Route just wish i could actually build sumthing of my own that looked half as good as that or anything like what you and the other boy's here can do.

Nice work Cook, Here's one from Axe's Route.
86306b36966cc90cff516cf600aea7aa.jpg

And i also found a bit of his artistic talent elswhere on the Route

Back