Page 2324 of 2329 FirstFirst ... 1324182422242274231423222323232423252326 ... LastLast
Results 34,846 to 34,860 of 34925

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    Nice work David I'll certainly be keeping a eye on this one keep it up mate. Great work with ya tunnel stuff there Roy.
    Cheers Mick.
    Thanks Mick, will be a very long term project and still plenty of trees to add in those scenes.
    Happy how it is looking so far but.

Happy how it is looking so far
    Thats the main thing David as long as YOU are happy with it mate just keep plugging away when time permits and before you know it ya done lol.
    Cheers Mick.

Where do you get the CityRail v set from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuscoptyltd View Post
    Where do you get the CityRail v set from?

You can download a couple of Davido's V Sets from this website,.... http://https://worrybrook.weebly.com/

Some of the other sets were Payware and are not available at present.

Cheers,
    Roy

cheers
    Graeme

Hi Graeme,

I can visually picture that image you’re using one of R51’s Single Light Signalling equipment to signal your route eh. Did you intend to use EITs to prototypically operate the signals for the route/session? Track also looks quite procedural and realistic too having some of the sleepers embedded inside the ballast. I reckon that’s Samplaires Track you’re using. Quite relatively the same track type used mostly in Sydney NSW routes. Last but not least; amazing capture, well done mate.

Regards,
    Lspdyiu

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion mate, but unfortunately the track shown on the asset itself is not listed as a separate track kuid. Most probably built into the asset itself.

So it can't be interchanged; and as well, it cannot be changed without the authors permission. I wouldn't breach that, particularly if I intend to share my route.

Cheers,
    Roy
    oh that’s a pity oh well there’s always another alternatives to fashioning the track design but still good luck

Regards,
    Lspdyiu

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Hi Graeme,

I can visually picture that image you’re using one of R51’s Single Light Signalling equipment to signal your route eh. Did you intend to use EITs to prototypically operate the signals for the route/session? Track also looks quite procedural and realistic too having some of the sleepers embedded inside the ballast. I reckon that’s Samplaires Track you’re using. Quite relatively the same track type used mostly in Sydney NSW routes. Last but not least; amazing capture, well done mate.

Regards,
    Lspdyiu
    Now that I have the route back, I have noticed a lot of the signals are different and there is at least one EIT at Thirroul. It is indeed Samplaire track with matching ballast though I would prefer to use Elstoko's NSW track, it's a bit too green and shiny for now. I'm pretty much just producing the scenery for the route and letting Taggy do his thing with trackwork and fine tuning. It's a very large route, Sutherland to Kiama and up to Mossvale as well and the scenery is really just getting started. The next couple of months should see a few more parts of the map being worked on with some interesting challenges ahead.
    Thanks very much for the compliments.
    cheers
    Graeme

I have started to update the signals to Ranger's however I cant finish the job until he releases the remainder of the 3 Aspect set. I would like to use EITs at some point however I cant get them to work properly in 19 yet on my machine.

Sutherland and surrounds are done with the Ranger's Double Light signals, but not bi directional as this map is modeled before that was installed. I have not yet laid the track to Crounlla though as I haven't found maps or photos that help with the original trackwork before it was duplicated.

I do indeed use Elstoko's track and hopefully he'll revisit it soon to update it for 2019 to remove the green colours.

Graeme does an incredible job with the textures and scenery, it is so good to see this map come to life through his hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by taggy View Post
    I have started to update the signals to Ranger's however I cant finish the job until he releases the remainder of the 3 Aspect set. I would like to use EITs at some point however I cant get them to work properly in 19 yet on my machine.

Sutherland and surrounds are done with the Ranger's Double Light signals, but not bi directional as this map is modeled before that was installed. I have not yet laid the track to Crounlla though as I haven't found maps or photos that help with the original trackwork before it was duplicated.

I do indeed use Elstoko's track and hopefully he'll revisit it soon to update it for 2019 to remove the green colours.

Graeme does an incredible job with the textures and scenery, it is so good to see this map come to life through his hard work.

Aaron, I've found Google Earth Pro set-up to show obsolete train, tram and ferry routes extremely helpful. Blue lines are current and pink lines are obsolete.

As an example, this map of Sutherland shows the now obsolete branch line to the cemetery, and the spur line to the tram museum at Loftus. Then in the 2nd shot,.. the line to the Royal National Park.

The line to Cronulla had a single line with crossing loops up until 1985, when the dual track was laid. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronulla_railway_line

Great work Aaron and Graeme.

Cheers,
    Roy

Double 82's Team Up with MC91 Seen passing Helensburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Double 82's Team Up with MC91 Seen passing Helensburgh.

Good going with the 82 hopefully will have auto-numbering when its released.
    Have to admit, this model has more crisp and sharp detail than Davidos one (no criticism, everyone loves Davidos original 82 from Worrybrook site). Say; may I suggest something, I was thinking should you use chameleon livery script to give the loco selections of different body paintwork weathering ranging from clean to patchy to dirty and perhaps giving the loco a verity of company livery textures to suit the loco for example: Pacific National, FreightCorp, FreightRail, Freight Australia, VLine, CFCLA, SSR, CRL and more to name.

Also, is that a snowplough below the coupler unit? Noticed the same on Davidos 82 also has a concaved wedge look

Regards,
    Lspdyiu
    Last edited by lspdyiu; June 14th, 2019 at 09:44 AM.

Lspdyiu, the 82’s will have 4 livery’s, Freight Rail, Freight Corp, Freight Corp with PN Decals And PN stars. It will include in cab shutters, Opening and closing windows, animated windscreen wipers and also ARN

Cheers Ryan

I might also add that it’s in courtesy of Dylan’s Forrest as it’s his work.

Regards, Stefan