Australian screenshots

skinny1990_20091020_0002.jpg

Nice screenshots all,

someone was looking for a floodway (causeway) a shortwhile ago I hope this will do the job. :wave:

Variations can be made if requested.

floodway4.jpg

should be available soooooooon. :confused:

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi Bill,

Were you able to complete this?. Just wondering if I've missed it's release or not. It looks magnificent; by the way. :)

Hi Noel,

sooooooooooooooooooooooooon wasn't finished yet but I have been doing some other stuff.

Been busy with updating older uploads to make them compatible with the later versions of Trainz 06 and 09 (112 items) so they don't show error messages.

willem220091024ramp.jpg

And to be honest I forgot about it until yesterday when I started doing a loading ramp.

I will upload them together. (soooooon) :hehe: :eek: :hehe:

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi Willem2,

Thanks for the rapid response.
Sounds like some exciting new releases on the way, as well as elevated dates ('up' dates).

As per email I'll get back to you shortly. :wave:

that is an absolutely lovely bridge

I was thinking that myself - we're spoilt here, we get to see plenty of screenshots of Davidos up and coming content, so I guess we're used to it in a way (although the 422 class continue to impress), but that bridge, I don't recall seeing such a good screenshot of that bridge before...

@ davepem, the NGTY's are nice. But it's not really necessary to quote the screenshots to just say that though. It just means people have to look at the same pics twice. (and maybe it's slows loading for people with a slow internet connection) so if you could remove it maybe quoted pictures, thanks:)

@Pete and Trent. The bridge is a built in one. It's been textured really well though. Not much of you Trent round these days:eek:

Daniel

Last edited:
Not much of you Trent round these days:eek:

Dan - I'm surprised that at least two people (yourself and Dave) have noticed! Too much time with real trains, not enough with computer Trainz :). Purely out of interest, what is the bridge called, and is it avaliable in single track versions? I'm always interested in bridges, they add variety to the layout (that said, I mostly just use the built in NSW ones by CWS, haha!)

Ofcourse we notice the absence of the great Trent "Raichase" Nicholsen.:p

The bridge is called "Austin Warren Truss 2", so I'm guessing there must be a one, I'll check on the DLS.

EDIT: Theres only that bridge, no single track variant.

Daniel

Dan - just cruising the DLS now looking for cliff splines (I can't believe I don't have them!), so thanks for that, will doublecheck to make sure that bridge is built in and if now, download it.

Cheers mate!

Sorry to bother, but will the 44 or 42 Class dual cab be available anytime soon? Sorry if I asked.

One can but guess, that when the creator of the fine NSW 42 / 44 class is happy with them, they will be released - and not before. :)

here is a few from Ipswich.

BB18 1/4 1085 sits at Ipswich Station.

BB-18 1/4 1088 leaves from the East Dock at Ipswich.

East Ipswich

approaching Bundamba

Crossing Byrne st Bundamba.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

ghosty

Back