Australian screenshots

I have TS2009 working now, had to get the drivers for my graphics card. I can get all of Davido's new gear now.
Good news Colhad and great to see you back. I have only just finally got 2010 installed and working but I have not yet transferred all my content over.

Craig
:):):)

I forgot you had to commit everything you download, no wonder these new locos didn't show up.

I am having some trouble downloading off the DLS, I'll get back to you all about it later.

Now that's a story Pete! Where abouts on the Hill did the carriage uncouple? (btw, you have mail)

Just a pick, I just like the lineup.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Daniel

Just a pick, I just like the lineup.

I tell you, unlike the Auran 44 Class and 48 class (which looked pretty dated even in 04), the 442 class model has withstood the test of time quite well, it's quite a quality model considering how long it's been around for.

As have the other locomotives made by DavidT for UTC such as the 47 amd 73 class. - If I do say so myself :D

I think you mean the 42 class as I cannot find a 442 class on the dls apart from a rather bright paintshed reskin of a 42 class. I think the 442 and 421 still need to be finished when I get round to it.

cheers
pete

@ad602000 the 442 is built in but think it came out in 06

Lets not forget the 45 class is also another one that have stood to the test of time, I have just done an up grade on her to 2010 standards and she looks great not bad for a bit of sp3 kit. Just a pity I can not get hold of ringarooma to chat about a new release.

I think the only locomotive of the NSW post steam fleet that is not out there in one form or another is the 421 class.

On a side note it seems the great 46 class by Connyxy has fallen off the DLS.

bearcat245201002250001e.jpg

Landslides in the Blue Moutains has caused big problems so these 46's are going the long way round to get back to Lithgow and help out with the clean up.

Photo taken at Carcaor Station --bearcat245 coming soon
620/720 CWS
442 CWS
46 Connyxy

Hi Guys,

Just had a look on the DLS, Davido has given us all another present - the 45/35 class. :D

BTW, the 442 class is built in TRS2004 :)

Cheers,

Matt

I am fairly sure the 442 was in 2004 as well? I can't agree more that the 47 and 73 are also quality models.

The 442 Class was built by Davidt before 2004. Was the first Loco I beta tested. Davidt sometimes lurks, but he had to leave Trainz and concentrate on family and business.
I sure hope he comes back soon :)
I might dig out some old emails and see if he will chat with me. I like the idea of upgrading engines, to 2009, perhaps we can release them at Victrainz under our 1854 kuid?

It is no longer (or never was on the DLS?) However it was released, and I suspect that it was part of the TRS 2004 release.
Stuff like this should be listed on the DLS. Even if it was released in a Trainz edition. Unless all previous assets were included with each new edition, which is unlikely if the stuff was not upgraded.
Cheers
Rod

Last edited:
I love the 45 class, the horn is especially real world. I imagine Davido might have used a recording for this one?

I hope he forgives me though, I shunted the Shell siding, and then nipped off to the bathroom...

Raichase_20100226_0000.jpg

Raichase_20100226_0001.jpg

:confused: It's only a few hours old and it's in the dirt already :hehe:

Lets hope so

Davidos New Releases are exellent

i wonder if we'll see a Vset any time soon

FSX trainz

yea David's locos have been great to have over the last few weeks - lets hope he does release the V set soon

Atm I have to put up with running a 2 car Electric(as well as freight, coal) on my layout between Gosford and Newcastle and vise versa - it would sure make it better to drive and pass a V set;)

the southern aurora is available, the dls is playing up and not showing packs, the best way to find it is type "aurora" in description then you will need to type in "2ca" for the bogie, be careful there are two there one is mine the other is natvander's. Use mine as I am unsure of what Nat uses as alignment

cheers
pete

the southern aurora is available, the dls is playing up and not showing packs, the best way to find it is type "aurora" in description then you will need to type in "2ca" for the bogie, be careful there are two there one is mine the other is natvander's. Use mine as I am unsure of what Nat uses as alignment

cheers
pete

Pete - cheers mate, downloading it now :).

yea David's locos have been great to have over the last few weeks - lets hope he does release the V set soon

Atm I have to put up with running a 2 car Electric(as well as freight, coal) on my layout between Gosford and Newcastle and vise versa - it would sure make it better to drive and pass a V set;)

You people are never happy, are you? Davido just released a whole slew of new stuff, and yet all you can moan about is what he didn't release? Just be happy with what you have, or one day you'll have nothing :|

Back